Las Cruces Spa Etiquette

I am working in Las Cruces and looking for an update on the amp situation such as tip etiquette. Feel free to PM me if preferred. Thanks in advance
Bump...still looking for info please.
Bump...still looking for info please. Originally Posted by Rudeshocker
You will be better served finding someone with Premium access who writes reviews or actively monitors the platform in this section and sending a PM their way - make sure you have enough space to receive their response (since you do not have premium access, you have limited space).

I have been in similar situations when I used to travel.
I looked at your history &, at least for me, you have enough info to be comfortable replying to your PM (many folks don't like to comment in the open forums & you NOT having premium access limits their options to reply) - unfortunately, I have never been to the state of NM yet.
The Las Cruces AMPs are garbage. I hit a couple of them and some high mileage broads at several.
The last time I went to the amps on Wyatt and on Idaho, both places had a nice looking girl who was fs. Both ok, but if you are looking for a bit of energy in the session, both were pretty much do the deed and time to leave. There is a pretty popular one in the Four Hills area located on the street that runs by Caliches off of Roadrunner. She is not quite as pretty, and does not do fs. But she puts a lot of energy into what she does and she does about anything up to fs. The constant ringing door and phone calls from other mongers is a distraction, but always have a good time there.