They NYT has Trump up 4 over Bribes!!!!

Jesus tap dancing Christ. The Trump hating Commie rag, the NYT has Trump leading Bribes by 4pts. In reality it’s double digits but they can’t report that;

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...siena-00144555

Can they manufacture another pandemic before November??
Four points isn’t enough to overcome mail-in fraud.
Four points isn’t enough to overcome mail-in fraud. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I get that. But it’s really around 20pts, or more. The fact that the NYTs posted Trump was ahead by 4pts is telling. It means people are waking up. But you can’t out vote a rigged election. Which was obvious in 2020. Hopefully, something changes. I think it will.
I get that. But it’s really around 20pts, or more. The fact that the NYTs posted Trump was ahead by 4pts is telling. It means people are waking up. But you can’t out vote a rigged election. Which was obvious in 2020. Hopefully, something changes. I think it will. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree , the margin has to be greater than 4pts . Check out some recent polls and observe the number of people , including some Dems, who are concerned about the border , crime and economy

Or forget about polls , and watch Biden walk along the Border in Texas last Thursday . He was a walking zombie and seemed to have no clue where he was or what was happening . I believe the Dems are preparing a plan to remove Biden from running this fall and use " polls " like the NYT article to make the case .
I agree , the margin has to be greater than 4pts . Check out some recent polls and observe the number of people , including some Dems, who are concerned about the border , crime and economy

Or forget about polls , and watch Biden walk along the Border in Texas last Thursday . He was a walking zombie and seemed to have no clue where he was or what was happening . I believe the Dems are preparing a plan to remove Biden from running this fall and use " polls " like the NYT article to make the case . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
No doubt.
I doubt they’ll use bad polls as an excuse, that’s admitting their guy’s a moron who has done a lousy job. My money is on a a sudden stroke or myocardial infarction.
I doubt they’ll use bad polls as an excuse, that’s admitting their guy’s a moron who has done a lousy job. My money is on a a sudden stroke or myocardial infarction. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
J, the Deep State is going to remove Joey Bribes. They have to. I wouldn’t be surprised if they grab Haley. They can somehow cheat their way with her. Saying she has some Republican support. Most of her voters are Democrats now. If you’ve been following things, that’s what’s going on.
... Lads, lemme tell you this:

You think the Dems will have boxes and boxes of "extra votes"
at the ready in the Swing States? ... So Will the Repubs...

### Salty

Or forget about polls , and watch Biden walk along the Border in Texas last Thursday . He was a walking zombie and seemed to have no clue where he was or what was happening . I believe the Dems are preparing a plan to remove Biden from running this fall and use " polls " like the NYT article to make the case . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
Indeed. The margin as we saw in 2020 has to be beyond the margin of cheating. As we know the leftists will cheat like always