SCOTUS has spoken...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...llot-case.html

This is a win for due process and supports the notion of a fair election. Trump has not been found guilty of anything yet that would exclude him from being on the ballot.
Congratulations, the trump investment in delaying justice has paid off. That's all this means. The crime happened over 3 years ago. This isn't "due process". It's justice denied.
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible Originally Posted by winn dixie
That is an utterly ridiculous statement considering the 3 far left judges actually agreed. You guys I assume have no idea what the constitution actually says....
Another Unconstitutional Deep State scheme goes down in flames.

This SCOTUS decision means that all other states attempting to remove Trump from the ballot is null and void.

• They’ve tried to assassinate him. They Failed.
• They’ve tried using LAWFARE. All cases are Crumbling.

What’s next?
There are only a few drastic things they could do that’s left…
This decision will allow trumpf to eliminate his political rivals.
Terrible and biggly bad decision for democracy.
This decision will allow trumpf to eliminate his political rivals.
Terrible and biggly bad decision for democracy. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What's he going to do, hire hitmen? Lol

This ruling is based on the constitution...to say it goes against st democracy is an illogical statement
9-0 baby. The leftist commies have been defeated. There was even a cheer from parts of the pool at the Florida resort I am vacationing at.

Democrats have been trying to interfere in the 2024 elections with third world style tactics.

Today, the Supreme Court unanimously told Democrats to stop these fascist attacks on our democracy.
Senator Mike Lee with the perfect explanation for all those leftists who have no clue about the law and the constitution

Q: How’d the Left lose this nine to zero?

A: Because there are only nine justices.
This decision endangers the very meaning of liberty. Not to mention having a true criminal running for prez
I think the fact it was a 9-0 decision speaks volumes about the Courts Ruling , and sends a messages to other States who may decide they can dictate who their constituents can vote for in a national election .
This decision endangers the very meaning of liberty. Not to mention having a true criminal running for prez Originally Posted by winn dixie
1. liberty--- a mental illusion.... true liberty is held by very few

2. criminal? a charge does not equate to verdict and as far as criminals or those with criminal intent, i think you your pick both left and right in the congress that fit that wording

i guess the court doesnt share your concern
double post
Democrats are now freaking out that people are actually going to be allowed to vote for a candidate they like on the ballot for President

Think about that

Democrats are the true dangers to democracy
This decision endangers the very meaning of liberty. Not to mention having a true criminal running for prez Originally Posted by winn dixie
I’m thinking most people will take the opinion of all 9 members of the Supreme Court over yours. It’s certainly a bold move tho, so props on that.