Excuse me Mr. FFireman... or any other MOD that would like to answer.

In the following chain of posts it appears that some sort of tiff came up between 31Flavors and blowmypop23 that lead to 31Flavors telling a personal story about blowmypop23 that led to 31Flavors being banned for either outing or possibly having multiple handles.

Certainly understandable.....

BUT...... Can we see some equality in this matter for the members involved?

I think the assumption is that 31Flavors was RockerRick and that he was calling out blowmypop23 for being a former Austin member that used the handle Homer13

The story that was told and edited out is a story that has been heard by more than a few and involved Homer13. I know this is known to several people including MODs

Obviously a couple of facts do exist here.

The story told has to be assumed to be accurate to some extent as it was personal information outed about the member blowmypop23 (ffireman saw fit to remove it all as well as refer to it as outing) which draws a pretty solid connection to blowmypop23 being Homer13

No. I'm not going into any details of a story that no longer exists here after being edited..... It serves no purpose...(fun read though) . OTHER THAN......

IF Information posted was removed because it was outing the personal information of blowmypop23 (ffireman makes this connection for us)

And 31Flavors/RockerRick made it claiming that blowmypop23 is in fact Homer13 (It wasn't edited out and exists in other places on the board)

And the story that was edited out is known by many to be a story related to Homer13......

Why isn't blowmypop23 banned for multiple handles?

The Homer13 handle is neither guested or disabled.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=23054

If you haven't figured out who blowmybabycarrot23 is yet???
Staff edit Ff Originally Posted by 31 Flavors
Hi Rick, nice story.

I see you haven't been banned yet. I'm sure that will change soon enough. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Hey ***** ******* do you get to even see that retarded bastard of yours? What a loser can't even support a kid he fathers.Personnal info out staff edit FF Originally Posted by 31 Flavors
I'm fine homer worry about your own loser ass.
Keep hiding behind that new handle pussy. Originally Posted by 31 Flavors
Probably because no one gives a shit.
What has any of this tripe got to do with finding good looking women to have a nice evening with? Seems to be self promotion.. nahhhh.. that couldn't be..
Self Promotion? LOL... I get nothing from it.

But MODs that display inconsistencies in the way they apply the guidelines affect all of us male and female alike......
All 10 of us that are posting? Who gives a shit?

Self Promotion? LOL... I get nothing from it.

But MODs that display inconsistencies in the way they apply the guidelines affects all of us male and female alike...... Originally Posted by Whispers
What has any of this tripe got to do with finding good looking women to have a nice evening with? Seems to be self promotion.. nahhhh.. that couldn't be.. Originally Posted by nuglet
+1
All 10 of us that are posting? Who gives a shit? Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
Not everyone posts. Not everyone reviews. But thousands of people rely on what DOES get posted.

MODs can affect the information flow.

If you DON'T give a shit find another topic.

But obviously you do....
If everyone was nice to each other and used the board to share information about providers like it was intended, none of this would matter would it? Everyone should stop being difficult and we should have a place on the board specifically for being an asshole with no rules.

Not sure what happened to you Whispers but over the last few months you have become angry and mean. In the past you had added a lot of value and you did a lot of good on the board. Please PM me and tell me what happened. I miss the cordial jovial Whispers.
HUH? When was there a cordial, jovial Whispers? Not all fat men are jolly.

If everyone was nice to each other and used the board to share information about providers like it was intended, none of this would matter would it? Everyone should stop being difficult and we should have a place on the board specifically for being an asshole with no rules.

Not sure what happened to you Whispers but over the last few months you have become angry and mean. In the past you had added a lot of value and you did a lot of good on the board. Please PM me and tell me what happened. I miss the cordial jovial Whispers. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
What has any of this tripe got to do with finding good looking women to have a nice evening with? Seems to be self promotion.. nahhhh.. that couldn't be.. Originally Posted by nuglet
He states real concerns about selective/inconsistent enforcement of rules/guidelines. How is that not board related and how can it possibly be self-promotion on his part? I know it's Whispers, but when someone is right, he's right.

And Reincarnation, you're a hypocrite. You attacked Whispers on the open board as being "mean", but then you want him to private message you to defend himself (as if he were required to justify himself to you). Talk about double standards.
He states real concerns about selective/inconsistent enforcement of rules/guidelines. How is that not board related and how can it possibly be self-promotion on his part? I know it's Whispers, but when someone is right, he's right. Originally Posted by Bobave
But that "right" part is so seldom we all get lost in the build up.. How about let the mods do their jobs? The only concerns he mentions are those that benefit him or help him get attention..
Re open nothing here .
So whispers you complain about multiple handles. Isn't that more your and ricks thing. It's assumed by many that you are posting with 4 handles, 3 of which were opened while you were banned. I get it though, you need the extra handles so you can like your own posts and have someone who agrees with you.

The homer13 handle that you are attaching was deactivated a couple years ago and looks to have stayed deactivated until possibly today. I'm not sure when it got un-deactivated or exactly why it got un deactivated just so you could post this and link it. I think that's more of a question for the mod or admin who decided to re-activate it.
So whispers you complain about multiple handles. Isn't that more your and ricks thing. It's assumed by many that you are posting with 4 handles, 3 of which were opened while you were banned. I get it though, you need the extra handles so you can like your own posts and have someone who agrees with you.

The homer13 handle that you are attaching was deactivated a couple years ago and looks to have stayed deactivated until possibly today. I'm not sure when it got un-deactivated or exactly why it got un deactivated just so you could post this and link it. I think that's more of a question for the mod or admin who decided to re-activate it. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
It's Rick's thing.... Not mine.... People can assume whatever they want to and there is not question that a "handful" (not many) felt the need to see me behind everyone that posted anything that was new and had an opinion different than theirs....

"Liking" posts?.. LOL... That's some adolescent facebook thing..... Not remotely important to me. Thread Views are the indicator that I look for to gauge relevance on a topic.

WOW! My powers and control over the Staff of this board grows and grows doesn't it..... Now the ability to get deactivated handles reactivated gets attributed to me?... Well... That's not anything a MOD can do so please share with everyone which ADMIN I have in my pocket.

Not sure what happened to you Whispers but over the last few months you have become angry and mean. In the past you had added a lot of value and you did a lot of good on the board. Please PM me and tell me what happened. I miss the cordial jovial Whispers. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Go back a few months and read through some of the remarks and false accusations thrown my way that went unmoderated and you'll find the reasons I became a bit more "angry and mean".

Ya know that saying... "If you are going to do the time you might as well do the crime"? I'm just living up to expectations.......

I assure you that I am not remotely "angry".... Thanks for the concern though....