Who wants to join me for lunch?

Male or female. I'm in the arboretum area. I love Mexican, Italian and Dessert. Gotta have dessert ( No seafood, or Asian for me though) anyone close who wants to join me? Or at least for drinks and a quick bite for i have to get back to work of course. Any recommendations would be helpful on places to check out around here.- xo
I'd gladly join you! I sent a PM.
You're gonna get fat!

Kidding! I'm not in the area, but I've been to Brio for lunch and it was excellent.
  • OneMX
  • 01-19-2017, 07:58 PM
If you drive a little to the Domain area, there are a few good mee places on Rock Rose, like Mia Italian Tapas. I also like going to Roaring Fork when the weather is good and seat outside.
Popeye's has dat 2 fer $1.19 special every Tuesday and if you do da survey on the receipt you get a free thigh too. We gotta go dutch though.
Lupe tortilla is great..sent a pm ??
Ah werks days onna weekend :-(
Lupe tortilla is great..sent a pm ?? Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Lupe is so food!! The fajitas are to die for!!
I would enjoy the company, but I'll be off work at 5 AM. Next time, my treat - Fleming Steakhouse? Try Gloria's Latin Cuisine or BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm back in the arboretum area for the weekend. Thinking of Mexican and margaritas later, if anyone wants to join, pm me.