Encounter: Moon Massage on 9th

User ID: -
Date: 11/13/2019
Name: Angie *
Phone: (850) 444-8385
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...2669089340360/
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: 9th Avenue
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, cbj, prostate, tit play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: not terribly young nor terrribly old either. 5 footish, longer black hair
Recommendation: Yes

* Staff edit to add, per OP. dj8
  • idazz
  • 11-14-2019, 05:55 PM
I absolutely love this place
Curious how y'all dealt with the parking? Went by there today. There was one car already there. I left because I felt like they wouldn't even be able to get out if I parked there. Are y'all parking elsewhere and walking?
I parked at the gas station next door when I went.
Parking is tight but I have a truck and I can get in and out the few times I have been.
Ive has the special. No enthusiasm and the plastic wrap was super weird. Killed the sensitivity. I couldn’t get a Bj @ Pensacola massage, but the ts/massage/hj was an overall better experience.
If you bringing a cover and set it out on the chair in open view FS is on the menu.
If you bringing a cover and set it out on the chair in open view FS is on the menu. Originally Posted by hotdoc19000
You guys are begging for this place to get raided.
I attempted to go to Moon Spa in October but was concerned about parking as well. I pulled in the drive then carefully backed out and went else where.