Subamps with more than massage+?

Maybe this will need to come as a pm but anyone know any Subamps with L3 on the table? Particularly near the Frisco area? I just think the idea is kind of hot that it can be on the table at a subamp vs knowing it is a sure thing at the AMP. And I can decide how far I want to take the session. Figured I would ask.
Lol just depends on your game or how much $ you want to spend.
There are SubAMPs that will provide all levels of personally-designed treatment regimens....just probably not in Frisco.

But, Frisco is juuuust North of Plano. Soooo...

A bit research on Plano spas and you'll be happily on your way.

As for game or $, $ is your game in any SubAMP.
The distance from the hand to the mouth and then to the pussy is made shorter with $$. The sell themselves for this reason.
Research is your friend
  • Xan
  • 05-17-2021, 04:48 PM
Not worth it. Just make the drive to Dallas
Search "Mapleshade" and "Relax" in Plano; those two are your best bet.
Don’t like Relax
Arlington hy massage full sex on pioneer 60.00. The place begind it hj. Happy feet matlock hj, china day spa parks mall 2 ladies hj, the place behind spring creek full sex ez massage hj. Ez becareful i think LE is watching them. Evertime I go there i see 2 men sitting in a car a couple down. I heard she had been complained about by salons by jc I guess the customers said she was offering sex acts.
+1 on Relax. BTC Tiffany is the reason. IMO.
How about a good Thai massage with L2 besides Jessica & Nina?
If looking for a sexy, slender hot Asian working from apartment, you might give LilyQ a try. I consider her to be one of the cutest of independents.