Spitting - Hot n' Naughty or Degrading?

Ladies,
So you're in the midst of a super stringy slobbery bbbj ...eyes watering and makeup smearing from all of the DT ...he tells you to look up at him and saw "Ahhhhh" ...he SPITS IN YOUR MOUTH and then back to bbbj.

QUESTION:

HOT N' NAUGHTY

OR

DEGRADING?

Providers _WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS?
Hobbiests_ What are YOUR thoughts?

Italiana Princess
opco m:

Gonna need a lot of popcorn for this one. lol
Oooh I could tell you what I ate off of some popcorn one time while at a movie (when on a date with an ex-boyfriend) but we'll save that for ANOTHER thread!!!
Mmmmmmmmm (butter doesn't hold a flame to THAT topping - although I don't recommend waiting to long...its best when it's warm!)

Oh help me Oprah - Help me Tom Cruise! (taladega knights) LOL

Whats wrong with me, why am I so baaaaaaad!
XOXO
Italiana Princess
Lita, It would be HOT & Naughty with you!!!!!! Dang I just had a wet one thinking of you down there!!! lol
Nothing wrong in exchanging spit while kissing, but to purposely spit in someone's mouth, just isn't my idea of a good time! To each his own........
She addressed ladies... so thank you Lana
That is gross! Spitting like that is surely degrading IMO . It's a different situation if a provider spits on a guy's junior or he spits on her vagina during DATY. But spitting in her mouth when she looks up during a BJ -- Well, that is definitely not on without the provider's consent. If you have the consent and she doesn't mind it -- then it's your call but even then I would feel otherwise.

But personally, it's a no no for me. That is degrading and insulting her.
She addressed ladies... so thank you Lana Originally Posted by CenterLock
I would reach up and punch him in the face...then being the southern lady that I am I would politely finish the BBJ and send him on his way...... I'm sweet like that

Spikebaby
What!

I pray a gent does not ever do that me.......
Only a moron would do something that degrading to a lady.
I try not to piss off a woman with my dick in her mouth.

think john bobbitt......
Monkmonk... I like the way you think!!

Spikebaby
It is definately a fringe PSE activity. That being said if there is consent it just falls into the many freaky things people like to do. Personally it does nothing for me. Now, spitting PSE style on my cock during a super wet BBBJ, THAT'S another story.
This is a interesting question.
Believe it or not; this is the the 1st situation I have not dealt with.
If a client was to ask as a special request before hand, I would decline the appointment.
Based on, if he did it any way, there goes my reputation and it would be on and poppin.
In some countries, spitting is a sign of acceptance, greeting, respect, many things...
"Do in Rome, as the Romans do". BUT... in my country, "Amy's World", this would be a blatant offense, and huge disrespect. I am legeondary for my spitting and slobbering , and yep, take it PSE, with a twist, and there is alot of spitting to the appropriate destination! It's my world, my mouth, and I am strict on what goes down, how, and who. Step out of bounds,
(example:Face fucking with a new client), I give one single warning " Do not do ___" The 2nd time, if I tell them why I say No, and if I am disregarded once more, there will not be words needed, and the session will end and has with a shock. Now, to be spit on, not even with a cock in my mouth, but to come off and booya, OH SHIT! There are no warnings, I am thrown down. It might be ok, or atleast tolerated, by some chic in this country... but he would have fucked up and picked the wrong chic! Welcome to Houston, and get the fuck out of "AMY'S WORLD"!
Damn, I can't believe there is something that I havent seen, done, or put up with...but HOBBYIST, HEAR ME NOW... BUY THE TICKET, RIDE THE RIDE. KEEP YOUR HANDS, AND BODY IN THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEVIATE THE RIDE MIDWAY, CAUTION! EW... DAMN...