STDs

Does anyone actually know anyone who has got an STD from anyone on this site, BP or CL? I don't know of anyone.Dont use the name of anyone from this site.
Eleanor Roosevelt gave Lou Gehrig the Clap.
The site is clean, we just got the results back.
Now some of the PEOPLE on the site....

No nothing thats ever been confirmed, and I deal with a LOT of people here on numerous topics. If STD's are a worry for you, protect yourself. Or take up a different hobby.

And I love it when you give me an opportunity to throw out a guideline reminder too

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2016, 01:51 PM

... And I love it when you give me an opportunity to throw out a guideline reminder too Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Where were you yesterday? Sharing ROS info ...

Where were you yesterday? Sharing ROS info ... Originally Posted by Tiger
..he was getting tested for STD's......

elg........
I've heard of a few people contracting STDs.
Can't always believe what u hear, some will say stuff about others just bc their but hurt for one reason or another and I'm sure there are some that say they are clean and yet their not.. the only way to go about this hobby is to protect yourself and get tested often and even that is not sure proof.. it's a risk we all take, we wake up every morning taking risks in one way or another in our lives..
Its happening knowing someone or not... people in the hobby bareback and then there is the throat/mouth even without barebacking.

It can happen to anyone even with using protection and being careful.

It happens to me I'll make a public announcement! LOL In reality it can I do bbbj...
Can't always believe what u hear, some will say stuff about others just bc their but hurt for one reason or another and I'm sure there are some that say they are clean and yet their not.. the only way to go about this hobby is to protect yourself and get tested often and even that is not sure proof.. it's a risk we all take, we wake up every morning taking risks in one way or another in our lives.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Thats why the guideline is in place.
There is a current thread by someone in texas concerned about catching stds via bbbj's,the general contention is possible but very rare,generaly, these virises are quite whimpy and easily killed by stomach acids and mouthwash so best to stick with swallowers eh?
On another board there was a well known provider that was considered by many to be the queen of oral. She wasn't the sharpest cheese in the deli. She would always talk about how much she enjoyed rimming guys...but complained about all the bumps some fellas had around the old smelly startfish. Can anyone say anal warts !!!
Pittsburgh had a recent confirmed outbreak a few months ago that started with bbfs and hit bp like wild fire.
There is a current thread by someone in texas concerned about catching stds via bbbj's,the general contention is possible but very rare,generaly, these virises are quite whimpy and easily killed by stomach acids and mouthwash so best to stick with swallowers eh? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
It ain't as rare as ya' think. And some of these viruses are NOT wimpy at all. Some of them are crazy contagious, requiring very little exposure and being transmitted very quickly. Fortunately, they are some of the easier ones to "cure."

Not picking on lick. IJS....

I will confirm that the reason I dropped from active participant to lurker who lives vicariously through others is due to the fact that I was gifted with chlamydia via BBBJWS from a tiny little girl in Buffalo years ago. So, yeah, it happens. I also shared that info with every guy I'd seen review her and urged them to get tested/treated if appropriate. I also told her, twice, was ignored and she completely disappeared shortly thereafter.
Sorry to add to the bad news, but I was gifted with Molluscum Contagiosum from a verified provider after taking the usual precautions. Hence my retirement; I've got an SO and it's a miracle she didn't get it. Condoms reduce the possibility of spreading disease, but they aren't a panacea.