Female Body language

I hope this is the place to ask this. First off I have always been on the awkward side when it comes to the fairer sex especially if I was interested in her. I have never been good at ready women. I have a neighbor who is attractive I know she isn't married and i don't think she has a boyfriend.

The issue is when we see each other and we both have a few minutes to chat I notice that she sometimes is talking and then she starts to sway and rock her hips back and forth slightly. Should I read that as a sign of interest? or leave it alone since it would be very awkward later if I am wrong.
very hard tto say

try and relax

gotta be who you are if its not a prostitute

once you get in

all thelies start adding up

an don't ask me how I know
don't take "IT "

out

that's all I know

and don't ask how I found out
lastly

don't talk about eccie

don't ask me how I know
LOL!!! don't take "IT" out... I would second that, maybe a little more subtle would be helpful for some! I personally wouldn't mind tho

AS far as body language myself if I like someone or am trying to act coy and see if he likes me, I naturally touch my hair a lot and am somewhat fidgety lol I smile a lot and make good eye contact but sometimes look down or away but never at another person (natural sub)! I think each woman her her own body language but it generally leads to something showing off her best attributes!

I personally think that the holidays are a great time to strike up convo and get info easier! You can always just ask... Are you celebrating at home or visiting with friends/family?

Also I think guys forget that confidence is attractive to us, if not more, than it is for y'all! Just ask if she might want to grab a coffee or bite to eat but have a day and time in mind when asking so its not an open ended statement that never comes up again!
don't take "IT "

out

that's all I know

and don't ask how I found out Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I disagree.
I always take it out.
Works for me... Feel free to ask me how I know....
LOL!!! don't take "IT" out... I would second that, maybe a little more subtle would be helpful for some! I personally wouldn't mind tho

AS far as body language myself if I like someone or am trying to act coy and see if he likes me, I naturally touch my hair a lot and am somewhat fidgety lol I smile a lot and make good eye contact but sometimes look down or away but never at another person (natural sub)! I think each woman her her own body language but it generally leads to something showing off her best attributes!

I personally think that the holidays are a great time to strike up convo and get info easier! You can always just ask... Are you celebrating at home or visiting with friends/family?

Also I think guys forget that confidence is attractive to us, if not more, than it is for y'all! Just ask if she might want to grab a coffee or bite to eat but have a day and time in mind when asking so its not an open ended statement that never comes up again! Originally Posted by nastashastacks
thanks for your insight!!! anyone else with their 2cents? It would be appreciated
Are u married? If so the neighbor is of limits imo, to close to home for probable drama..
she a guns and roses fan?

Sad-Axl[1].jpg
Man I fucked shit up fucking a neighbor. Don't shit where you eat. Even if you are single.
Are u married? If so the neighbor is of limits imo, to close to home for probable drama.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I am 100% single kayla. In fact I have never had a serious relationship in my life and I am not looking for one now.
Man I fucked shit up fucking a neighbor. Don't shit where you eat. Even if you are single. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
I hear what you are saying big and I certainly don't want to mess things up especially since her son lives a few houses down the street. I don't need him knocking on my door.