Rule 1… We Don’t talk about Fight Club in Amps

Rule 1 of Fight Club… we don’t talk about fight club in the AMPs. You write a review about extra activities (L2 and L3), then you are more likely to BUST an AMPs and have it shut down permanently. The more mongers come, the more attention retailers, and the community of a city will be aware. Independent providers can transition faster and more efficient from an apartment, studio, or hotel; however, an AMPs location is a brick and mortar store that’s a permanent location. Another thing, you need reviews to see an IP rather than an AMP will take a walk-in off the street. Just beware what you are writing. Also, have fun and happy hunting.
And, when you write L2, L3, CBJ, BBBJ, CFS, BBFS, Doggie, Mish, DATY, FIV, FIA, etc in your activities, or write explicit details of your host's nekkid anatomy in the description, every freakin' lurker, who does not contribute to ECCIE shows up and says, "Well he got laid. Why won't you fuck me?".

Now, no one's getting laid.

So, if you are compelled to tell all, keep the steamy details in the ROS. Then, the hoards of hard-dicks, who come here without PA or membership to gather intel, won't be lining up at the AMP/SubAMP to spoil the fun for those who post reviews.
If you dont want reviews get out of the business Originally Posted by Thaiman
No reviews means no business. Nobody would never know about this place if it wasn’t for the reviews.

It’s up to one individual if they want to write reviews or not in a public forum Originally Posted by jettiso

These gentlemen speak the absolute truth
I realize that if you don't have PA you can not see my private massage.... so I am posting it publicly.....

These were a couple of quotes about Yoyo (and there are more) ....and now they are shut down. The few that fuck it up for the rest of us. Make no mistake...the reviews and comments contributed to this place getting raided!

The old saying....Intelligence can be measured....Stupidity knows no bounds!
I do agree with the premise of needing discretion in the subAMP reviews especially in the public activities and physical description areas and leave the more detailed activities for the ROS. The problem is that no matter where you give the sordid details it will and can be seen quite easily by law enforcement. It's a given that they have access. It only works if you're worried about the few mongers that don't have ROS privileges and see all the activities in public then march in and demand the same service. I do have a few questions for the OP and others who have commented.

Joddxxx- You seem to live by the fight club rules as your reviews attest. Until recently. Your last review was in the amp section of a Latina, albeit not an Asian, lady. Do Latina amps not fall under your criteria of Fight Club Rules? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2856295

Billo- I also agree with your premise when listing activities and physical attributes of the ladies. But do you really think that using code such as "massage +" in activities as you do will throw off law enforcement? Don't you think they know what you mean? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2859118

Meeker- How are those comments and reviews you noted any different from tour AMP reviews? You list FBSM, L1, cop size and ass description in public view in your reviews.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2833763
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2852305

I'm not bashing you guys at all but what you're asking others to do isn't always what you do. Hell I probably list way too much information in public and will dial that back in future reviews and leave more of it to the ROS. Another problem is that if you don't list at least some activities and just put "see ROS" then you will not receive credit for said review. I may be wrong on this but I believe it is true.

Vigilant is the only one of us that truly abides by the Fight Club Rules as evidenced by his zero reviews. He has a wealth of knowledge in the SUBAMP scene and culture and has been gracious in sharing some with me in private as I do with him. But eccie is a review board first and foremost thus the quandary of how to share information discretely while still giving information in reviews that will help fellow hobbyists make decisions on who to see and where to go.

Maybe we should just give the bare minimum of information in public areas and dial back on the seedy information in ROS and hope that when we ask for more details by PM we will receive it? I don't know of any win/win solution
I have been visiting Dallas AMP’s since 2006 or so, and have posted many reviews of those encounters, but have never heard of Rule #1. I get it that the laws have changed over the last few years, and that the great tradition of the AMP in Dallas has been interrupted. And no disrespect intended here, but surely you guys are talking about details discussed openly in public sections of the review? If there are no clues as to what to expect in ROS, what is the point of the review?
The context of my comments is related to shops like Yoyo who request no reviews. Any review I have posted this year, I have permission to do so. My intention is for mongers to respect the shops and girls who do not want reviews or comments made about them.

I agree its a fine line in trying to share and not to expose.
PM is our best friend. I can get all the info I need from trusted gents via PM without reading a single review. I will miss Yoyo. I was going there every week for a while. And never had a bad session with any of the ladies. Be encouraged gents. There are more Yoyos out there as we speak. We just need to be smarter about our safari. And remember that loose lips sink ships.
I am willing to guarantee there are LE that are premium members. I for one stopped reviewing, every blue moon i will to see some ROS comments but its not worth the arguments and attention. This is a starting point for me, i do the recon myself.
The purpose and goals of this board cannot be met while guaranteeing the safety of the shops. I agree completely about keeping the details in the ROS.
It seems to me that reprimanding others for writing explicit reviews keeps the particular spa in the spotlight and makes it more obvious to those who wish to visit for legal reasons. Maybe just review L-1 spas and draw conclusions from those not reviewed
YoYo opened in a town that is known to shut down any AMP doing anything above legit massage. It was only a matter of time.

There is another one in a small town just west of YoYo that is destined to be shut down as well.

The girls working there are as much to blame, as when a bunch of local hens go in for a foot massage they all bitch about no tips and paying up front. This immediately draws red flags.

Rude staff. Asked me to pay and tip before a service was even done. How are you going to ask a person to tip on something before they get it done? It's called a tip for a reason. I decided to give it a second chance. Different girl greeted me- she was rude also. I would just go somewhere else.

Colleyville is another former farm town trying to remake itself into the next Grapevine or Southlake. Businesses suspected of creating quality of life issues there are prime code enforcement targets. Nobody is ever going to accuse Northwest Dallas of gentrification.
The AMP situation has certainly changed my attitude too about the scene as more busts were getting common and Texas is becoming more draconian about the hobby and our freedom. I used to disregard any fight club rule and believe that no matter any individual AMP's wishes, Eccie is a review board and reviews will keep popping up no matter what you wanted. But I tempered this thinking and now are worrying for the AMPs and other establishments left that provide invaluable service to our community.

I also agree that no prohibition rule (i.e. no reviews) is going to be 100% effective because (1) law enforcement is already aware of this and probably has premium access too, (2) we good gentlement may abide by the rule but others simply don't, and (3) Eccie board generally has favor toward reviews as opposed to no reviews and placing our board's rules above the wishes of studio and AMP owners (for some good reasons).

Previously some people and promoters tried to push mods to punish reviewers who, accidentally or not, posted studio website passwords in their reviews. However, it turned out doing so was not a violation of board rules, so no action was taken. Then, Eccie went ahead and made a explicit rule that all studios, if they to get visible here, have to make their sites open publicly without password (https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062874732). If studios are not protected. I doubt that AMPs will be by Eccie.

So it's up to us to have our own self-enforced mechanism to prevent AMPs from getting busted. Make no mistake, this is not to help AMPs, this is to help US.

Private groups sharing exclusively via PM is a good solution, I believe. Further measures such as hiding explicit activities in only ROS and Private tags are also effective. Needlessly to say they're got going to prevent law enforcement 100% of the time, but they definitely deter and especially prevent unwanted attention from non-contributing lurkers and Karens that are everywhere in Texas nowadays. Finally, respecting the wishes of the AMPs and our girls should be placed on a little higher emphasis.

Guaranteeing the safety of these shops is guaranteeing our safety. Practice your discretion.