Which of u ladies are into...

Haven't had this in many sessions but was wondering how many of u ladies are into using ur nails (back, arms, hair, etc) and light biting. Always seemed to come out in real world sex and when we really click...but its so hot!
Recently had a Provider gently clamp her teeth around my boys. Shocking at first but then it turned into one of the best BJ's I've ever had. Also enjoy the sensation of fingernail scraping across my sac whilst there's a pair of talented lips bobbing up and down. Scratches down the back are OK if administered by the SO. Otherwise it's a setup for "Where the HELL did those come from?" and several weeks at a hotel.
Well, if you REALLY like nails and that type of sensation, I have some sharp metal nail tips that I got in Chicago from a vendor at kink kollege. They do bite a little bit but otherwise, feel nice!

Elisabeth
I love using my long nails & also my long hair. Guys like the feeling of both. I've been known to nibble a little bit as well, when I get into it. Sometimes purely by accident because I can get a little frisky.
Nails are usually bad because the marks would be hard to explain later. So unless specifically asked for a girl using nails isn't a good thing.
Yes i love to grab on in the heat of passion its so sexy (;
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Be extra careful about biting! I learned the hard way that a misplaced nibble can cause serious (life threatening) damage. I can draw diagrams to a few places one should NOT bite.. no matter how hard!

Nails.. damn shame married men need to keep "evidence-less".. nails can be so stimulating. I love real nails, the acrylics tend not to leave marks, but the real ones have a sharpness to them that can't be duplicated.
I try my best to keep mine trim...but every so often i get that into it and have to refrain

from using them! LOL