Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow

It sure is pretty but i hope it goes away soon! Ive had my fill of snow!!
I would love to keep you warm, but not dry!!!
Yeah, there's well over a foot up here and it's still coming down pretty heavy. Drifts up to 2-3 feet in my neighborhood. What's worse is this city feels that it's all gonna melt away so there's no sense doing anything. lol

It's a good thing I replenished my beverage refrigerator this weekend.
I would love to keep you warm, but not dry!!! Originally Posted by granitecrusher
your so thoughtful

It just looks like a blizzard here! I think we are suppose to only get a 6in, i cant imagine a foot!!OMG!!
So, SNL . . . How many inches are you planning on?

Snow, that is . . .
So, SNL . . . How many inches are you planning on?

Snow, that is . . . Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
well as far as snow, plenty ...any thing else looks like a big zero ..whoa is me
it wouldn't be bad if i were layin close to snl to keep me warm. im tired of lookin at it alone. lol
it wouldn't be bad if i were layin close to snl to keep me warm. im tired of lookin at it alone. lol Originally Posted by lilbast
I feel the same way LB, wish i were snowed in with someone, I could deal with cabin fever a lot better that way But by the time is cleared up you would leave on crutches
well as far as snow, plenty ...any thing else looks like a big zero ..whoa is me Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I know how you feel!!! Thank you, Redbox. At least now, there's hot men on my T.V.
we have some on the ground here in GA. Just a dusting on the ground, none on the streets. There should be a law that all snowfalls should look like this!
Well, ladies, now that the official numbers are in . . . Are you satisfied with 6 inches?
Come on, BB...that's a silly question. You know I like bigger snowdrifts.
I know how you feel!!! Thank you, Redbox. At least now, there's hot men on my T.V. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Redbox or Redtube??

Huck
Come on, BB...that's a silly question. You know I like bigger snowdrifts. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If I were George from Seinfeld I guess my response would be different. He was always concerned about that "shrinkage" factor. It was so cold in Fayetteville last night, I'd be surprised if he could even find it!

Oh, you were talking about the snow. Nevermind . . .
ewwwwwww