Doggie:

Why do most providers perfer doggie rather than another position. Every time I ask a provider what her favorite position is, she saids doggie.
I don't think that it is just providers. The majority of women that I know or have slept with including non-providers would say that their favorite position is doggie.
I don't think that it is just providers. The majority of women that I know or have slept with including non-providers would say that their favorite position is doggie. Originally Posted by randomuser
Yep.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Two Words. . . . Penetration / Angle
  • IIIII
  • 02-27-2011, 07:28 PM
its like paper baggin' it for them but without the paper bag
Two Words. . . . Penetration / Angle Originally Posted by MrGiz
Hel yes pull my hair & spank my ass while your back there lol
Why do most providers perfer doggie rather than another position. Every time I ask a provider what her favorite position is, she saids doggie. Originally Posted by Bootheel Boy
If you look like this and you ask the provider what her favorite position is, the answer will always be "doggie."

If you look like this and you ask the provider what her favorite position is, the answer will always be "mish."

Not too hard to figure.

Ouch, Mac! That wasn't very nice.

I think Giz is more on target with his penetration/angle statement. Lazy K9 is definitely my personal favorite. I'd want it that way, even if I was doing Russell Crowe. I might get a sore neck from peering back over my shoulder, but it would be well worth it!
Self edit - double post!
Easier to watch television.
OMG!! Mr. Chan you are FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!
For the mathmatetically inclined, I suppose it could best be understood as the understanding of geometry.
If the angle of the dangle equals the mass of the ass, the vector for the spector is better when higher than the thighs.
given that all congruent surfaces will support this, or course.
Easier to watch television. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
THAT's why AleXis left the TV on...