RAPE..... Really?

When is sex RAPE?

Two people engage in sex. One is sleeping and or intoxicated.

Husband and Wife
Both have drinks and go to sleep. Wife wakes up first and mounts husbands morning wood. Is she a rapist?

Stranger and Another Stranger
At a social setting, club, bar, party, wedding two people drink and find themselves in a motel room and screw each others brains out for two hours. They both fall asleep but in the am the woman wakes first and mounts his morning wood. Is she a rapist?

Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Both bring adult beverages to a pool party. Both get all but drunk. Find themselves sleeping in her car. She wakes first and starts sucking his dick while he is sleeping. He wakes as she is about to mount him in the back seat? Is she a rapist?

Friend and Friend
Both buddies that grew up together are both married to other people. Attend a class reunion at the beach. Drunk on their asses they both fall asleep on the beach. He is waken by her on top of him with his morning wood deep inside her. Is she a rapist?

Hobbyist and Provider
Both have met socially and had sex. Even public sex. Then after drinks and dinner have sex. While "HE" is sleeping she mounts his morning wood and starts dirty talking. He wakes up with his eyes rolling back in his head.Is she a rapist?

NOW..... has any one been RAPED here? If so who?
The man, in every one of the situations. Each incident stands on its own, regardless of prior encounters or the nature of the relationship. Non-consensual sex is rape. One of those was not penetrating, so it might be sexual battery, but for our purposes, rape.

This is made worse if she then charges for it as a discreet incident.

I didn't read the la vida thread; undoubtedly, this pertains to it. Whatever the deal, I'm sure the truth lies somewhere beyond what either are capable of seeing/feeling.
ME.. your raping my time by making me read your post. Lmfao.
Can't rape the willing
I RAPPED rockerrick IN HERE ALREADY. I BET I EVEN MADE HIM CRY. FAGGOT PROBABLY PUT ON HIS GREATEST HIT ROCK CD IN HIS ROOM AND HE MAD AS A MOFO! FUCKEN LAME STALKER!
When is sex RAPE?

Two people engage in sex. One is sleeping and or intoxicated.

Husband and Wife
Both have drinks and go to sleep. Wife wakes up first and mounts husbands morning wood. Is she a rapist?

Stranger and Another Stranger
At a social setting, club, bar, party, wedding two people drink and find themselves in a motel room and screw each others brains out for two hours. They both fall asleep but in the am the woman wakes first and mounts his morning wood. Is she a rapist?

Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Both bring adult beverages to a pool party. Both get all but drunk. Find themselves sleeping in her car. She wakes first and starts sucking his dick while he is sleeping. He wakes as she is about to mount him in the back seat? Is she a rapist?

Friend and Friend
Both buddies that grew up together are both married to other people. Attend a class reunion at the beach. Drunk on their asses they both fall asleep on the beach. He is waken by her on top of him with his morning wood deep inside her. Is she a rapist?

Hobbyist and Provider
Both have met socially and had sex. Even public sex. Then after drinks and dinner have sex. While "HE" is sleeping she mounts his morning wood and starts dirty talking. He wakes up with his eyes rolling back in his head.Is she a rapist?

NOW..... has any one been RAPED here? If so who?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I mean no disrespect to anyone who has been in one of these situations and felt taken advantage of but reading these scenarios made me super wet. Sorry.

I think it's all about communication. If you wake up and you're being fucked and you don't like it you have to make that known. Otherwise I'm climbing on that D while you Zzzzzzz lol
So each of woman are NOT raping the man. Now if the situation is reversed and the lady is sleeping then is it rape?

Pay attention Mata lmfao
  • Gamer
  • 04-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Those are all rape unless that scenario's been discussed beforehand. Rape is sex without consent, and you can't consent if you're unconscious. How the fuck is that so hard for an adult to understand?

Replace the woman with a man and tell me you don't think it's rape. I'm sure all you guys would be cool to find your buddy's dick in your ass when waking up. "Hey, I don't like that, please stop. But we're cool and that totally wasn't rape cause I let you know when I woke up."
Those are all rape unless that scenario's been discussed beforehand. Rape is sex without consent, and you can't consent if you're unconscious. How the fuck is that so hard for an adult to understand?

Replace the woman with a man and tell me you don't think it's rape. I'm sure all you guys would be cool to find your buddy's dick in your ass when waking up. "Hey, I don't like that, please stop. But we're cool and that totally wasn't rape cause I let you know when I woke up." Originally Posted by Gamer
SL can't understand because he has the mind of a child. Minimizing a sexual assault is no laughing matter; except for someone who is openly hostile toward women. Just ignore the SL character; trust me, I know the human behind the SL character. Not worth your time.

Replace the woman with a man and tell me you don't think it's rape. I'm sure all you guys would be cool to find your buddy's dick in your ass when waking up. "Hey, I don't like that, please stop. But we're cool and that totally wasn't rape cause I let you know when I woke up." Originally Posted by Gamer
Yes you are correct. I didn't mean to be a jack ass or joke about rape.

Ahhhh there you! Rape is Sex Without Consent! Ok then all the woman raped each partner in the original post..... right? Because the men were all sleeping?
  • Gamer
  • 04-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Ahhhh there you! Rape is Sex Without Consent! Ok then all the woman raped each partner in the original post..... right? Because the men were all sleeping? Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's literally the first thing I said in my post. I guess one is technically sexual assault or attempted rape since he woke up before the sex happened.

What part is so hard for you to wrap your head around that you have to ask for clarification?
  • gt27
  • 04-08-2017, 10:58 AM
SL, rape is not distinguished based on the gender of the party committing said act.
Yeah they are clearly all rape. This isn't very complicated. Why are you struggling with this?

Of course, the victim can always decide to let it go. If a friend breaks into your house and steals your TV thinking that you would be OK with it, they'd better be right if they didn't explicitly get permission.
Ive been looking for my ex girlfiends rapist for over a year now...
But no one will do it.
Anthony Jeselnik(ish)