What gets you in the mood?

I want to know what gets yall in the mood?
The rain? A flick? What is it?
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TURNS YOU ON!
LET IT OUT!

Aslo, If you could pick any place on the earth to do the deed at where would it be???

usually a pint of crown and a BBBJ. either one works alone though.
Breathing does it for me lol

Dunns River Falls Jamaica
Love your new pictures BD HOT!!!
oh yeah, almost forgot. When the sun comes up, down, or any day that ends in y. Hell, breathing works for me too.
oh yeah, almost forgot. When the sun comes up, down, or any day that ends in y. Hell, breathing works for me too. Originally Posted by hornygolfer
if my heart is beating I am

also on the hood of this car
Thanks SNL!!! : ) lol breathing does it for me too! haha!! That was cute ! ; )
Breathing does it for me lol
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

LOL ...... me too !!!

men have 2 emotions, sex and food. anything else we do is a means to one of those ends !
Cash..cold hard cash..does it every time
Water. plain and simple

Cool water when its hot, hot water when its cold...a shower, a bath, a river, a creek, a lake, and bottle or a glass...
Cash..cold hard cash..does it every time Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
LMAO, DeAnna. At least you used the word 'hard.'

ORAL is what does it for me... A man that knows how to instinctually gravitate towards the right areas and pays attention to my responses...and is as genuinely as interested in my pleasure as he is his own.

Giving oral is also very stimulating for me. SANS latex, of course! Watching my partner get excited, hearing his expressions of pleasure...being directed. It lends to the anticipation.
The rain always gets me in the mood...Something about the gloomy wet weather just screams go get you some! ; ) Looks like it just might be raining all week : D!
The rain always gets me in the mood... Originally Posted by BabyDallas

rainy days are great to practice making tricycle motors ........... mind you , i said practice !!!
LMAO, DeAnna. At least you used the word 'hard.'

ORAL is what does it for me... A man that knows how to instinctually gravitate towards the right areas and pays attention to my responses...and is as genuinely as interested in my pleasure as he is his own.

Giving oral is also very stimulating for me. SANS latex, of course! Watching my partner get excited, hearing his expressions of pleasure...being directed. It lends to the anticipation. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

hey I try!! I did forget to answer all parts..which was also "where"..

thats easy too

wherever there is cold hard cash
LoL! Cant argue with any of those.