laNet in little rock fake pics!!!!

Um..... I am so upset right now.....I was browsing through the ads on BP to see if me and my friend Karmella wanted to go to Little Rock to tour over that way but to our surprise we found that my friend her pictures were stolen an used by another girl she goes by the name Lanet... ii am looking at the ads right now from there the girl has posted with my friends pictures and used it for a sponsorr ad.... this morning we recieved a phone call from a close friend in memphis who had just left that area.... he said " umm sweety ii know that you are in LA right now but somebody had used your pics in lil rock" so we called the girl an asked politely if she could take down the pics before resorting to this... the girl was rude and said "no those are my pics... if its a problem you take it down yourself" but not exactly sure of how to show the links but these are pictures of my friend........

here is the link to her postings on bp:

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ayout=detailed

"when it comes down to it..... ii let them think what they want// if they care enough to bother with what ii do then ii am already better than them
~marilyn monroe

touring in LA right now..... for request for me or my friend give me a call an book apt. now @ 2*1*4*4*6*9*8*6*9*0

84.jpg

photo[2] (3).JPG
EMAIL SUPPORT@BACKPAGE AND LET THEM KNOW SHES USING YOUR PICS..THEY WILL TAKE HER AD DOWN
Thanks for letting me know that... the girl supposedly took the pictures down she called back trying to apoligize saying she didnt make her bp she didnt know how to...blah blah blah but those are my friends pictures that were used... a close play pal at that every once in a while!!!
Does your friend have a website. I likey.
moving to coed.. not an alert