Trump is back to where he started in the Stock Market

• WTF
  • 03-18-2020, 01:05 PM
You happy? Soon we'll be back to Obama employment numbers. Thanks for admitting you hate white, brown and black people.
You happy? Soon we'll be back to Obama employment numbers. Thanks for admitting you hate white, brown and black people. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I just don't understand the joy of some seeing the pain of others.

And trying to gin up faux outrage over it.
wrong

he's still up about 850 points since election day on the dow
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 03:25 PM
To borrow from Don MacLean "
......Dancing with delight.....
reminds me of Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, and the rest of the Fascist DPST's!!!
Well, Bill Mahrer wanted a recession and he might get it now with all the resulting pain and misery. Dumb ass liberal fascist.
I just don't understand the joy of some seeing the pain of others.

And trying to gin up faux outrage over it. Originally Posted by eccielover
There’s a lot you obviously don’t understand, eh.

turn the Fox News horse shit off and you might catch a clue.
Looks like twit head in chief will bring down the Obama economy. Kind of like bush jr did to the Clinton economy. Maybe more tax cuts for the rich? Or, post a red alert for the dumb fucks on here that think they got a tax cut and invested in more guns n amo
I don’t THINK I got a tax cut, I did get a tax cut. Since my armory is sizable already, I bought the UTV that I had been eyeballing.

Sorry if you were enough of a loser to have no actual federal tax load, but the world needs ditch diggers too.
Wtf is a UTV dude? I know what an armory is I think. It means you're bsc and have mucho insecurities and need big guns n amo and maybe a big big truck to drive around with your little dick. And you're a lier in chief supporter. Btw I'm ok and never dug a ditch and don't have steel city lead in my brain
You happy? Originally Posted by gnadfly
WTF won't be happy until "we" are back to the stone age.
Im still waiting on an answer on WTF a UTV is. I don't know all the ignorant racist redneck gun huggn/twit in chief speak lol. It's mucho fun to fuck with ignorant mofos though
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 06:43 PM
Insulting a fellow poster while asking for a "response to an inquiry" is no way to get a response.

Matters not to the Fascist DPST's - they expect everyone to welcome their abusive behavior and political narrative.

Call someone an idiot and expect a civil response in the same post - Idiot!!!
Lol. You don't know what a UTV is either fucking idiot
Wtf is a UTV dude? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Im still waiting on an answer on WTF a UTV is. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If you have to ask it means you can't afford it.