How reliable/discrete is P411?

I'm going to take the advice of a the group and fill out the forms for P411. However, I do have certain apprehensions. My question is, how reliable/discrete is P411? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Jonathan
I personally think it is the best source. Also use reviews here on eccie to coordinate.
I'm going to take the advice of a the group and fill out the forms for P411. However, I do have certain apprehensions. My question is, how reliable/discrete is P411? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Jonathan Originally Posted by sprchf
Well, Jonathan, first lesson in being discreet is DON'T USE YOUR FUCKING RL NAME ON HERE! You do have another name you go by and that's sprchf...I would stick with that.

P411 will gather your information. Although they state they discard it, depending on how you pay, your information is still on permanent file, with each renewal. They give all the guidelines on protecting your P411 ID. Unlike providers, do NOT give out, post your P411 ID, etc. here, in your sig line, etc. It is different for Providers vs. Hobbyists. Some Providers restrict access to view their profile for members only as well.

Follow P411 guidelines and you'll be fine. As stated, use ECCIE to screen the fems on P411 too. Just because they are on P411 does not mean that they cannot/will not cause havock for you in some cases. Still, be very selective in who you choose to see, especially gaining access to your ID. Good Luck Jonathan!
When you pay for your membership use a money order. Your credit card will leave a paper trail.
I'm grateful it exists. It works for me. They are always very helpful if you need assistance with anything.
P411 is very reliable and discreet. I have never had a problem with them. Gina and Crista are the consummate pros! Some of the members may not be as discreet so don't be fooled just because they are members.
I personally think it is the best source. Also use reviews here on eccie to coordinate. Originally Posted by Ernest Heming
I could not agree more........ had it for a few years now and its awesome......

GinaXXX (the owner) is an active member here, and is always very helpful in answering questions & concerns......

Good luck my man!

JaD
you nailed it JaD....just pm ginaxxx and she will be more than happy to help....and she doens't tolerate any bs or drama.she rocks....
I could not agree more........ had it for a few years now and its awesome......

GinaXXX (the owner) is an active member here, and is always very helpful in answering questions & concerns......

Good luck my man!

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I find it to be the best around. It, combined with this community, offers the best combination for accurate information.
Let me add that I have also been very happy with p411.

I sent in cash for payment. They want 89....I put 90 in the envelope for less bulk. I'm paid up for another year.
P411 rocks
  • Old-T
  • 02-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Nothing is perfect. Anything that is 100% safe for you would not be safe for her. But it is the best option I have found.
I emailed a suggestion to P411 the other day on how I thought they could improve the site. Got an email back the next day from Gina saying my suggestion was already on their current list of future improvements.

And, they take care of all their customers!!!
P411 rocks Originally Posted by alluringava
So does ECCIE...although ECCIE is NOT for the timid. P411 is excellent no doubt. Honestly, if it weren't for the two, I don't know where I'd be right now as a hobbyist. All the recon is done for me. Perfect!!! as I'm getting very, very lazy.

Ava, when we do meet, your young self will be doing most of the work, CG, ACG, Facesitting, 69 you on top, well, you get the picture. I'm slowly turning into charlestudor (and, that's a good thing). I'm still GFE so I'm not SL (YET)!
One thing to keep in mind though about P411 as another provider stated...just because guys have 'okays' does not necessarily mean they might be 'okay' for me. I always contact one or two of the providers who have given the client an okay and at least get a feeling of what to expect.