poll: was dirty dog to hard on the beaver

Apparently I have wounded the sensibilities of one of our Texas visitors so lets take a poll:
The first poll question that should be "no" cause
Link to said comments?
I think he is referring to the stuff in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=698952

I could only make it so far in the thread before I stopped giving a shit either way though so I could be wrong.
Pretty much all you need to read from that thread:

Some things just never change. Dog you do this over and over. You think your some bad ass. You’re not, your just a guy playing your silly games kicking up a bunch of shit to hide the fact that your an idiot. You attacked the OP in this thread as you have countless times before with others making a fool of yourself. I told you I wasn't interested in mixing it up with you and I was merely pointing out that what you were doing is offensive. Whether you get it or not, and it’s obvious you could care less. And the MODS aren’t doing anything about it or you would have run out of points a long time ago. I don't know who dilled you up your ass making you so pissed but I'm betting it wasn't the OP of this thread or the others you play this game with. But it sure does explain the drop of blood in your avatar. Relax, take a break and let it heal. Originally Posted by SL
A bit wordy for my taste, but otherwise an excellent flaying of an idiots ego. And good effect on target, too. From DD's novel of a response:

You have no idea who I am or what I am Originally Posted by DD
I can almost hear the "Dad!" and slamming of a door at the end of that little quip. Apparently SL continued whipping up on him, since he felt the need to start a self-validation thread about it, but I'd be surprised if anyone not directly participating bothered to read the walls of text after that.
Rehashing that thread again?
Pretty much all you need to read from that thread:

A bit wordy for my taste, but otherwise an excellent flaying of an idiots ego. And good effect on target, too. From DD's novel of a response:

I can almost hear the "Dad!" and slamming of a door at the end of that little quip. Apparently SL continued whipping up on him, since he felt the need to start a self-validation thread about it, but I'd be surprised if anyone not directly participating bothered to read the walls of text after that. Originally Posted by Amaranth

Awww Amaranth are you still smarting from our little skirmish, still picking on people with cancer and little kids whose mother has passed away. You and people like still looking dont have any balls, your like those little yappy dogs who sit under the coffee table and yap at people. If it wasnt for the pussy you buy, forums and social media you would have nothing to validate being a man, so stay under the coffee table and keep yapping because we both know, you would never say the crap you say to me face to face. Before you go on with that internet tough guy crap, my address is widely known, you can show up anytime. Now go back to picking on providers with cancer and childrens poems. Better yet just put me on ignore and go about living that metrosexual life you live.
Rehashing that thread again? Originally Posted by KenMonk
Yeah Ken just another yappy dog hiding under the coffee table nipping at ankles.
I think he is referring to the stuff in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=698952

I could only make it so far in the thread before I stopped giving a shit either way though so I could be wrong. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Yeah Big ryan thats it, I had moved passed it too but apparently someone in TX took offense to it even if the OP didnt. The only reason I posted the poll was Still Looking was making his comments as if he was speaking for the board.
Awww Amaranth are you still smarting from our little skirmish, still picking on people with cancer and little kids whose mother has passed away. You and people like still looking dont have any balls, your like those little yappy dogs who sit under the coffee table and yap at people. If it wasnt for the pussy you buy, forums and social media you would have nothing to validate being a man, so stay under the coffee table and keep yapping because we both know, you would never say the crap you say to me face to face. Before you go on with that internet tough guy crap, my address is widely known, you can show up anytime. Now go back to picking on providers with cancer and childrens poems. Better yet just put me on ignore and go about living that metrosexual life you live. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I hear he takes it up the ass......

Best,
MW

Best,
MW Originally Posted by malwoody

This little tag line sounds familiar....really popular...Hmmmmmm Im gonna do it as well

Best,
BD
Yea, I'm gonna be honest - I didn't bother reading that. You're worth about 2, maybe 3 sentences of my time. Could you compressed your rehashed and tired insults down into that frame, please? Thanks in advance.
Yea, I'm gonna be honest - I didn't bother reading that. You're worth about 2, maybe 3 sentences of my time. Could you compressed your rehashed and tired insults down into that frame, please? Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Amaranth

Blah, blah, blah. you bore me.
Blah, blah, blah. you bore me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Clearly not. I got under your skin bad enough to be enshrined as a constant reminder to you. I'm actually rather proud of that.
Clearly not. I got under your skin bad enough to be enshrined as a constant reminder to you. I'm actually rather proud of that. Originally Posted by Amaranth