Thank you Springfield!!

A huge "thank you" goes out to the Springfield guys for making my first trip to the area incredible!! Thank you to all the guys who came to see me. I'm sorry to all the guys I wasn't able to meet. I hope to enjoy your company the next time I'm in town. To the ladies who were so helpful and quick with reference requests, you are greatly appreciated!! Due to the wonderful response, I am planning a return trip in April.
Glad ya had fun sexy...safe travels!!!
  • cboat
  • 03-05-2016, 01:15 PM
A huge "thank you" goes out to the Springfield guys for making my first trip to the area incredible!! Thank you to all the guys who came to see me. I'm sorry to all the guys I wasn't able to meet. I hope to enjoy your company the next time I'm in town. To the ladies who were so helpful and quick with reference requests, you are greatly appreciated!! Due to the wonderful response, I am planning a return trip in April.
Originally Posted by Felina
Glad I was one of the lucky ones
Felina...It's great to know that your first trip to the Springfield area was successful for you and you consider it an incredible trip.

Guys...I've visited Felina before because of her wonderful reputation in her home state of Arkansas. I was aware of her years before our first visit. I always heard comments about her that was 100% favorable. She's a great lady! She puts a solid effort into being ready on time and for making sure the room is perfect for you.
  • cboat
  • 03-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Felina...It's great to know that your first trip to the Springfield area was successful for you and you consider it an incredible trip.

Guys...I've visited Felina before because of her wonderful reputation in her home state of Arkansas. I was aware of her years before our first visit. I always heard comments about her that was 100% favorable. She's a great lady! She puts a solid effort into being ready on time and for making sure the room is perfect for you. Originally Posted by Relaxer
Let me second that.