Condoms?

• Mrzip
  • 03-19-2016, 07:54 PM
So let's have some recommendations and comments. I am not huge (just right size LOL) by any means but when I supply I use Trojan Magnums as I know they will go on easy and are OK for fucking BUT they smell like burned rubber and if it works out for some DATY between positions they leave a not so great taste, which tells me they don't taste too good for any lady doing a CBJ.

What is the best options for not too tight and not bad taste for the lady or the guy who loves oral in between positions?

For those ladies who always have them on hand what do you like and recommend so you know the guys seeing you will be pleased?
Lifestyles thin are my choice! They accomodate bigger sizes well and have no "ukkky" aftertaste
Lifestyles Skyn -- they accommodate those with latex allergies, are thin so sensation is well -- sensational, there's never any bad rubber aftertaste (for the guy or the gal), & they accommodate all sizes (for the much bigger gents there is a magnum size in this brand).

XoXo
Caramel
Yep I can't do latex here .....so lifestyles skyn feel and taste greats LOL
Thank you for posting this! I bought a really big box of Trojan's in a variety of sizes and ribbed/charged/enz/etc. And they smell absolutely awful, the taste is TERRIBLE, but just the smell is enough to make me gag! I'll definitely look into those too