How does a provider get banned?

I was looking through some contacts with providers I had made over the last few months and found one I had been interested in had been banned on this exchange. I don't want to put their name in this post but was just wondering how that happens and if it as obvious of a " don't see her" as it seems.

Feel free to pm if you would prefer to answer privately.

Thanks from a confused/concerned guy
Usually if she has outed somebody with RW info...OR if she has totally ragged out somebody on here.
  • tml
  • 04-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Some girls go on and off the banned list several times per year. I think there are varying "sentences," when a mod bans a provider, or client for that matter, based on the severity of the offense. It's nice that you don't want to publicly out her - but it's not really a "scarlet letter," around this place to be banned.

It IS an indication that the person is (probably) are a little more "high-strung," or "high-drama" than average around here....or that she attracts drama (whether she means to or not). But even that isn't a fair statement 100% of the time. I've seen some very un-just bannings or other disciplinary actions given by mods that are burned out on their job - it IS virtually 100% volunteers - and don't take the time or effort necessary to actually find the truth.

Anyway - all of that to say this...."banned" isn't equal to "banished." Keep an eye out for your girl - whoever she is - to pop up again in the coming weeks or few months. Sometimes some people just need to be reminded to "play nice" now and again, and they get the message the mods are trying to give.
Moved here from the ISO forum.
I was banned right after I joined for knowing what someone said in a private tag and responding to it without knowing I wasn't suppose to know. It was an accident from the PA member who told me. It wasn't any drama or he said she said stuff. That had me banned for a month. I think it's easy to get banned if you don't glance at the guidelines. She could be banned for any reason, but don't assume it's aways drama or something really bad like outing.