💋xoxoxo Visiting Austin For Thr First Time

Im thinking about coming into town for the first time from 12/30-1/3. I wanted to get the preference of renting out a luxury Private Incall vs. a nice hotel. I’m from Dallas and the gentlemen I’ve come across prefer a nice private upscale Incall. Which is easier to obtain of course since I live there, but not impossible to achieve visiting Austin through home away, flipkey, or air bnb. I’m totally about the comfort of each person I come in contact with and if a personalized private Incall is what it takes than I would love to accommodate my Austin Gents! Super excited a bit nervous but overall ready for some fun!!
Welcome to Austin, a nice hotel will be fine. The Domain/Arboretum area is very popular!
^^^ that area of Austin does not work for us that don't go that far Northwest. Central or North works better for some.

Some of us guys don't do hotels or at least prefer private incalls.

Sam
Look into our section for tips. Which I'm sure you have already done. Xoxo
Thank you both so much!!
  • sydmo
  • 12-29-2017, 01:05 PM
is there any chance an old gentlemen could lure that Sweet Smokin body to a South Austin outcall? I'm a good lick...err I mean tipper
Another overpriced stripper turning tricks outside the club? It won't matter much where you stay.... Your trip will suck here.
Hey Hun,
You could always rent a room in my luxury apartment.
It in North Austin one of the best neighborhoods in town the arboretum.

PM me for more info