Encounter: Amanda again

Date: 2/6/23
Name: Amanda
User ID:: Not on here
Phone: 4697675466
Email Address: -
URL / Website:https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...2-e31066c3d84c [edited link - GM]
City: McKinney
State: Texas
Address: Off 75
Activities: Body, mutual touch,including all areas
Hair Length and Color: Black,shoulder length, sometimes has different color highlights.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amanda is about 5’3” 130 lbs.D cups,cute face,a little mommy damage, but certainly not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Amanda is a solid option when there aren’t many options north of Plano. Haven’t seen her since prior to her surgery, but I’m sure she’s great.
Rubratings link?!? That site hasn't been up in forever.

Here is her rubmd ad:

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...2-e31066c3d84c
Thanks for the help. I’ll ask mods to change it.I got it off my previous review of Amanda..
I heard she was going to have breast lift type surgery, as she has/had serious saggers. Is that the surgery she had done?
I heard she was going to have breast lift type surgery, as she has/had serious saggers. Is that the surgery she had done? Originally Posted by Beefstix
She had the surgery in November I think. Her rubmd ad is updated from J cups to DD so some serious work was done.
She was in a place off of 75 in Richardson a few years ago, I had gone to see another girl in that location, I think her name was Susan. I saw Amanda in the lobby, and she just wasn’t my cup of tea. I wish the other girl was still around, or any of the ones that use to be off of Forest back then.
The last time I saw her, her boobs was literally touching the floor, not my cup of tea, of course I like decent BBW and thick girls and her mommy damage was really damaged.
Has anything changed of late. Her price point and location is very convenient to me so I could be regular if she has done some work on both fronts.
I’ve seen her post-breast reduction. Looked the same to me. The scarring and sensitivity ruined it for me.