Bye Bye Temptations in Ft Worth

https://www.audacy.com/krld/news/loc...-of-its-permit

Tarrant county is moving to revoke their SOB.
Another Rick's owned club with nothing but criminal issues, like their XTC in Dallas and XTC in San Antonio.
Those clubs had a long history of problems before Ricks bought them, but yes, it's on Ricks for not dealing with the problem.

Of course, as almost all these problems happen outside the clubs, I am not sure exactly how much Ricks can do short of having Off duty PD as their security. They use Harris as their security. Based on my one interaction with one of them over him parking in handicab parking and not moving so I could park there (I have permit, he did not), they really need better a service. Some of those guys are wantabe cop thugs with a gun with no ability to defuse situations

Maybe Ricks loosing money because a club has to shut down will be a wakeup call for them. Maybe.
  • mb60
  • 06-02-2023, 08:44 PM
10 pm to 5 am for a strip club. What could go wrong ?
Rick's is a publicly traded company. The article says the owner is Eric Langan of Houston. Confuzzled.
Rick's is a publicly traded company. The article says the owner is Eric Langan of Houston. Confuzzled. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
It is public, I own 100 shares, and I'm underwater, despite a nice 3 1/2 % move on Friday. Just slightly, though.

Cutting a Temptations loose might be favorable to the share price.
Rick's is a publicly traded company. The article says the owner is Eric Langan of Houston. Confuzzled. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Reporter too lazy to do a bit of work. All I did was Google Eric Langan and very first result on top of the page lead me to this

https://www.rcihospitality.com/inves...oofficers.aspx

Eric Langan
Chairman of the Board / Director / Chief Executive Officer / President
Officer since 1998
Director since 1998
It is public, I own 100 shares, and I'm underwater, despite a nice 3 1/2 % move on Friday. Just slightly, though.

Cutting a Temptations loose might be favorable to the share price. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
buy high... sell low