anyone have grande communications?

I was wondering if anyone has Grande. I cannot receive satellite services because of the heavy amount of trees and no line of sight and refuse to sacrifice shade for cable.

I want Grande only because they have NFL network and Red Zone. They have a good deal if I bundle my internet. I am looking to get their cheetah since I have TWC's high speed wireless with turbo boost.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Thanks,

sixx
I have their Internet at the Office as the Building Provides it free to tenants and it is down a lot more than it is up.

No idea about the rest of their product lineup.

because of the poor quality of services I ran TWC into the Office as well as have Clear.
I wish they served my area. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be competing with Time Warner on price.

I've heard mostly good things about them from people who have them.
Hey 6;
I use grande for the whole package, internet, phone, tv. I've had great service and friendly interactions with them. My total package is about $170. Expanded cable tier. Showtime is the only "premium channels" I buy. I only had one time I called them for service and they came out the same day. I vote yes ... fwiw, I've had their service for about 6 years.
Yo 6! Check out uVerse from ATT. I actually dramaticly reduced my expenses from TWC and ATT conventional by going to uVerse full digital package. Have several friends that have left Cox cable and Dish and are very pleased with uVerse.
Yo 6! Check out uVerse from ATT. I actually dramaticly reduced my expenses from TWC and ATT conventional by going to uVerse full digital package. Have several friends that have left Cox cable and Dish and are very pleased with uVerse. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
Thanks Harley for the suggestion but they don't offer services where I live....

sixx
sixxbach:

Off topic but great avatar. Hope he is good and still Too Fat too fish.

Hey now.
thank you man.............

FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

sixx