WHY ARE MOTORCYCLE SEATS BLACK?!

• 08-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Ow, god damn it, ow; I need that testicular sac.
Was at the ROT Rally this year and saw the seat covers that keep your seat cool and laughed thinking " that looks completely ridiculous".

Walked out about two o'clock this afternoon from an appointment that had no covered parking and my butt was trying to remember the phone number to order one UPS Overnight!
The reason the seats are black is to separate the Harley riders from everyone else. See, a real Harley rider is already numb down there so can't feel the heat...
Not numb, just toughened up. Calloused. OK, maybe it's scar tissue.

Susan: Can you drive a six inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
-Real Genius, 1985 (remake release target 2013)
OUCH!!! Lol I didnt think about yalls poor nuts feeling like they are sitting in satan's pit! I know how hot my car streering wheel gets on my hand, so I can only imagine sitting on it!
  • 08-25-2010, 12:02 PM
First year I lived in Austin I burned my left arm several times resting it on the car door with the window rolled down. In Chicago it got too cold to do that, but it never got too hot to do that; oops.
OUCH!!! Lol I didnt think about yalls poor nuts feeling like they are sitting in satan's pit! I know how hot my car streering wheel gets on my hand, so I can only imagine sitting on it! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Gives a whole new meaning to " Hot Buns" haha...

The things us guys put up with to look cool for you ladies; like when you wear those 4 inch heels for us.......haha
4" heels...hell its bare foot or some fancy flip flops for me
J/K I will wear heels to answer the door, lmao then they off, I didnt learn to walk in heels living on a ranch.

But yes you guys do look soooo HOTT on a harley I must say!

Gives a whole new meaning to " Hot Buns" haha...

The things us guys put up with to look cool for you ladies; like when you wear those 4 inch heels for us.......haha Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Well the motorcycle seats I have made in the past were NOT black, if you need your recovered, PM me and we'll talk. I like ostrich myself!

And I've seen towels thrown over MC seats to keep them cool and protect the vinyl...........