Noise?

I like to whisper things-same reaction
Clitoris stimulation and climaxing from a large dildo in my pussy gets two completely different reactions out of me.

Playing with my clitoris to get me to climax
- My inhales get quicker, I start to moan louder than before, I have a desire to suck on something, and my body wants to curl up, my need and want to touch you increases.

Slaying my pussy with a dildo to get me to climax
- I'm a screamer and a squirter. The screaming almost happens without notice but will continue until you have stopped fucking me with the dildo. But the screaming comes first and then the squirting. I can't control this, my body is basically possessed. I will try to stop you once I start squirting.

Oh, the pleasure from the orgasm that hides within my pussy is blinding.
Clitoris stimulation and climaxing from a large dildo in my pussy gets two completely different reactions out of me. Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett
What happens when you do both at the same time?
I'll experience an intense climax in under a minute and who knows, I might have to consider giving a free appointment to the out standing individual that can take me to the next level!
I think everyone in my apartment building knows when I'm playing lol Originally Posted by yourdesire
Yessss!!! I feel you there. Once someone was like "Do you care if your neighbors hear you"? ....i laughed and replied "I don't give a fuck! I hope they're jerking off as we speak!!!" I feel like if you let go and enjoy the moment, letting loose your moans intensify your orgasm more compared to holding back and trying to be quiet. If that makes sense. Although I do enjoy my moans slightly stifled due to a gag or my panties stuffed in my mouth!
Wish I lived closer to either of you Deja or yourdesire. Would love to see how noisy we could make it Same goes for you Zena. If any of you are looking to travel ND would love to have you
Wish I lived closer to either of you Deja or yourdesire. Would love to see how noisy we could make it Same goes for you Zena. If any of you are looking to travel ND would love to have you Originally Posted by heavyraidersfan
You're welcome to cover my traveling expenses and I guarantee you would be glad you did. Yes letting the moans out seems to make the moment even hotter. I start giving a bj and I can't help it. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm making noise.