Now its time to fight back

I have all pms where this provider on her is set me up telling these guys she will give the free sessions to write these reviews on me ...so let's fight back and body wanna know the truth message me ur number I'll screen shot oms and send them to you....I was going to be a lady but fuck it gloves off now
If this is true, you need to get others involved, possibly mods.

So you have two bad sessions/reviews in Houston and one report of attempted fraud (sounds like the one that happened in Houston) in Corpus Christi, I assume since you posted an ad in the Corpus Christi forum.

From what you are saying, It is hard for me to believe that another provider (assuming she is based in Houston) to offer free sessions with someone in Corpus Christi. The free sessions to the Houston guys may be plausible, but not the Corpus Christi one.

One way to "Get back" on track is to gather great reviews from trusted reviewers. You will have to bite the bullet of lowering your rate. Because, not many people will see you for $$$/hr with those bad reviews.

Good Luck
  • ognob
  • 01-08-2016, 12:00 PM
who's the provider that's offering free sessions for fake bad reviews of you? if the gloves are truly off you should have no problem giving names. this texting screenshots stuff sounds bogus, really.
Originally Posted by ognob

Getting my seat ready too
Without any kind of specific information that presents some kind of threat this belongs in Coed not Alerts.

Moving it there for further discussion.

If you do have specific information that you'd like the mods to take a look at feel free to send it my way.
Originally Posted by ognob
*grabs popcorn
tick tock
Send the mods her communications, and post her name here...if you dare. Gosh knows it would entertain the masses.

But actually, best not to make these kind of accusations publicly. Taking care of things quietly behind the scenes through the proper channels usually works more toward the injured provider's benefit. Bad PR in the limelight just slimes both parties.
Awww shit
Someone is fixing to take a vacation
Someone is fixing to take a vacation Originally Posted by THE "U"
Looks like it.....

Every word that review said about you is true, you set up your clients, took their money and gave nothing in return.
A provider will be out of her mind to give free sessions just to have some one write bad reviews about another providers. We're talking about sessions that could have earned providers hundreds of dollars! You just keep making up lies after lies.
So the review about you is true, and it is NOT motivated by any incentives.