Not so much an alert as an oddity

For the past few weeks.. (5+) I have been getting text messages from a # that was used by a lady who gave body rubs. I had seen her once about 2 years ago and though she was good at the session I had not seen her since.. mainly due to real life.

So yeah, recently her number started texting me with smiley faces, mentioning she is taking appointments, etc..

and for a while I would politely turn her down... main reason is I was at work or had other plans.

So.. the other day, I responded to a previous text asking about an appointment.. she said sure and the time was good.

I asked her to send me her address as I forgot what apartment # she was in. Got a different address.... ok.. no problem.. people move. Decided to test a theory.. Asked when did she move to the new place from the old place over by the Galleria mall (NOTE! - her old place was across i-10 from IKEA, was testing to see if this was legit) and got no response to that question.

I then asked her about the massage and can we do what we did last time (which was massage, HJ and a mutual shower - DID NOT mention any of these in the message) response was "We always had fun the all the times we met (indicating multiple meetings - LIE!)

So I asked when was the last time we met, she said about 3 weeks ago... (strike 2)

Decided not to take the 3rd strike.. let her know I had only seen her once so the "multiple meetings" she indicated was a lie, the meeting 3 weeks ago was a lie and before she could respond blocked her #.

Just found it odd that out of the blue this body rub lady would contact me randomly.
PM me if you want to know who and their #
The phone is passed around. It probably belongs to an "office nalmaager".
I know who you are talking about, and yes she did move and has a new apartment off Richmond. I Have seen her 2 times in the new place. PM me for more info if you want.
+1 on jab. She's okay. Legit. Harmless.
Not an alert, moved to coed for further discussion.

Just found it odd that out of the blue this body rub lady would contact me randomly.
PM me if you want to know who and their # Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Ever think times are slow and she needs revenue?