Correlation between Houston O&G impacts and HH

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Houston economy that is largely based on the Oil and Gas (O&G) industry and as you know the O&G is going through some serious downturn. Do you believe whether if this has impacted the Houston hobbiest scene for both, the hot and generous gentlemen and the hot and sexy ladies? Asking because the number of ladies posts/ads ads seems to be significantly lower then previously. Also, I do not see very many posts from visiting ladies either. On the contrary I have seen some of the existing providers raising their rates though which makes me think the the hobbling must be in demand here but hard to believe given the current impacts (e.g. people losing jobs, less business travelers, etc.) in the O&G industry. Would be interested in hearing from both, ladies and gents.
looks like the providers have formed a lobby here in houston
looks like the providers have formed a lobby here in houston Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Do you mean a pussy cartel?

As if that hasn't already been in existence for about a millenium or three!
Here we go again
How many of these fucking idiotic threads are we going to have????

We get it, you're poor now...suck it the fuck up...
Hasn't affect me in any way.
How many of these fucking idiotic threads are we going to have????

We get it, you're poor now...suck it the fuck up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It is a democracy. Who are you to tell people what threads they write or not? If you don't like it do not participate instead of being destructive. It is that simple.
Seems to me the opposite. I've noticed a lot of ladies that have never offered specials before posting them recently.

Lots of supply, less demand, as I mentioned in another post.
This place isn't a democracy...

If you'd have bothered to read the board, even a little bit, the past week, you'd see multiple threads on this same exact topic...so yeah, I'm going to ridicule this idiocy all day long...
It is a democracy. Who are you to tell people what threads they write or not? Originally Posted by munnabhai
Have you ever read the Terms of Use?
Another tard with either no money or too fucking cheap to spend it....
It is a democracy. Who are you to tell people what threads they write or not? If you don't like it do not participate instead of being destructive. It is that simple. Originally Posted by munnabhai
ignore wakeup. the guy just loves to bitch and complain and troll 24/7
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Houston economy that is largely based on the Oil and Gas (O&G) industry and as you know the O&G is going through some serious downturn. Do you believe whether if this has impacted the Houston hobbiest scene for both, the hot and generous gentlemen and the hot and sexy ladies? Asking because the number of ladies posts/ads ads seems to be significantly lower then previously. Also, I do not see very many posts from visiting ladies either. On the contrary I have seen some of the existing providers raising their rates though which makes me think the the hobbling must be in demand here but hard to believe given the current impacts (e.g. people losing jobs, less business travelers, etc.) in the O&G industry. Would be interested in hearing from both, ladies and gents. Originally Posted by munnabhai

Wrong Audience. Take this shit to the Welcome Wagon Fucktard Folk. They nickle and dime and penny crunch each stroke. They think $260 is GPS try to hustle discounts and "introductory" rates from new providers and get Salty when that can't get a 2 Hour session blowjob for $50. They probably can give your hobbying from a broke ass fuctard perspective.
It is a democracy. Who are you to tell people what threads they write or not? If you don't like it do not participate instead of being destructive. It is that simple. Originally Posted by munnabhai

Calmn down Mitt Romney......The moment you created this thread, you opened it up to WakeUp. Democracy at its finest!
While WU and the Trolls, (sounds like the name of some 60's rock band)... While WU and the Trolls may be harsh on the OP, they do have a point.

There's already one oil and gas recession thread in play.
one last week... and another the week before.

This thread would make number 4 this year...
When can you say....
"Enough is Enough" ?