Dr. of Asian Studies...BU... Dr. Waco KId

ep. didn't take long. was waiting for that exact asinine supposition. Congrats Idiot. i know more about amps and more important, Asia than you could learn in a lifetime, because that's about how long it took me. the whole concept of pimps is foreign to ampworld. it's more of a culture, a family. No pimp or mamasan holds these girls at an amp. They stay there together because they want to, not because someone makes them. Oh, and it's part of Asian culture. that's how they live. Asians are like Mexicans. Most Asian countries aren't wealthy, or at least the majority of Asians in those countries aren't. They come here illegally same as Mexicans .. for more money. So, idiot, be your supposition, all illegal Mexicans have pimps too! IDIOT.

How bout them Cowboys?!! Take a deep breath my friend. I aint no friggin amp aficiando. Me and my mates been like one time. But appreciate the upbraiding and schooling here at ECCIE U. I'm a freshman so thank you for your kind words Dr. Waco Kid...and wisdom and the most over use of the word idiot since the last time we had dinner with our parents.

Oh one other thing..You lost our entire Frat house on that Methkin thing. So r you saying since they come here illegally as well they have to have pimps? Did not really follow that
Methkin Asian connection. Please illuminate.

Ok have to go study now but I have a couple more questions on this Doc. Sorry to high Jack i think is the term this thread ,but somebody i believe some dude(mod?) shut the alert one we were communicating on earlier down, bummer. Not because of us. There was some lady on there busting balls for like a week dude! So they shut it down. Peace Bro.

Let me come back, We'd like to get a little more info on these Mama sons and Amp owners for our research paper on their business model vs the pimp model. Thanks Waco.