Ladies, What is Age Cut-Off on the Low End...Why?

Ladies, there is a thread below on age limit on the older side, what is your Age Cut-Off on the Low End...and Why?
I see lots of ads where women won't see any Hobbyist under 30 years old, is there any consistsant reason? If they have the fee, why wouldn't you? Especially you "Mature Providers" who might enjoy a young stallion...
Not me, I am old, but I love the More Mature Providers....Usually!

Just Curious...
good question
Well Not many men under 30 really hobby.

I’d say the main age group is 40's - 65.

Men under 30's (not all) don’t really know how to treat a lady with respect and be gentle and kind. So we prefer older kinder gentleman who treat us well!
ooooo, good answer Kristen, However, what if say, a 21 year old boy calls you up, has the fee for a 2 hour appointment, would you take the appointment?
Just curious, also how do they not "treat you well" are they too excited, rude, rough, a little crazy? once again, just curious....

P.S. Kristen you are HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!!!! :-)
Go to a SC and watch the under 30 crowd...there's your answer
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Now THERE is a GREAT Answer!
A female friend of mine once told me:

Women go to a strip club, to have fun, cheer, and all get along together
Men go to a Strip Club, and it looks like a pack of wolves surronding a single sheep....

and Nicole, you are HOT too!
My oldest son is 22 and it would probably wig me out to see anyone close to his age! The youngest that I have seen has been in his late 20's and even though we both had a great time, we really didn't have a lot in common.....too big of a generation gap! LOL!
I'm one of those young ones(26) but my mentality is one of above 30 .Im respectful,gentle, kind and shy i guess growing up with 3 sister made the difference.
I actually looked at hobbying at 27 but never pulled the trigger plus saw so many ads and things saying nothing under 30.
Go to a SC and watch the under 30 crowd...there's your answer Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
...or any sports bar on UFC night (provided there is no cover charge). The SC crowd is a bit more refined since they can actually afford to get into an SC.
I started to hobby when I was 19 years old hence my user name. This was met with some difficulties from ladies but it wasn't bad at all. However, my difficulty was with providers who were over the age of 30... just my luck that's what I wanted. I was never rejected because of my age and it took some time before I built up enough referrences and provider oks before it wasn't an issue at all.

Now of course I'm 32... having a session isn't a big deal at all. My most difficult time in the hobby was when I was 25. I would have a spectacular session with a provider and I had a few that wanted more than just a provider client relationship. However, that is why I was in the hobby... because I didn't want an exclusive relationship but I had my needs and desires that I wanted to explore.

Hang in there... keep in mind to treat a provider like a real date. I mean if I just found someone at a bar or something that wanted to go back to her place and have a good time I wouldn't push her into doing things she wouldn't want to do... so don't do that with your provider of choice either.
ooooo, good answer Kristen, However, what if say, a 21 year old boy calls you up, has the fee for a 2 hour appointment, would you take the appointment?
Just curious, also how do they not "treat you well" are they too excited, rude, rough, a little crazy? once again, just curious....

P.S. Kristen you are HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!!!! :-) Originally Posted by motocrossman39

Even in my personal life, i date older men for a reason.
Men in my " age " group are just stupid. No Offense.

They are wild party animals and have not lived life and are huge jerks.
I am 22 but wise well beyond my years.

I just love older men
Heck, I am a Hobbyist, and I ONLY want to see Providers UNDER 30
Well, I only date younger men.

I prefer to mold and control them! lol

I do see younger men, but I am very selective.

My SO is 21 and OUR relationship is great for me and what I do.

He is awesome and is everything I never knew I needed.
Surprisingly enough, I occasionly see a gent in his late twenties. While normally I would turn down under 30, this younger gentleman approached me in an unexpected manner. I assumed he'd be very inmature and we'd have nothing in common. Anyway, I turned him down once and he was very understanding. He tried again and due to our conversation, I agreed to see him. He's turned out to be a great client and I still see him from time to time. I got lucky with him and still have the no under 30 rule, however, never say never.