Is it too much to expect from the providers....

to simply reply, to an appt request, via a quick text, pm, ect. Maybe you are not available or you do not see the message until afer the requested time, I think it would go a long way to get the guy to try again. If all I hear are crickets, I will be much less likely to try again.

I am not trying to be a jerk. I simply want to know if the majority, of providers, are just too overwelmed to respond to all communication.
Provider etiquette is to only respond to a client within the window of time the client gives for contact. If a lady sends you a text message outside that window and your SO discovers it somehow, you will be writing another thread bitching about that.

This is why it is better in my estimation to begin contact via PMs or emails. Then a lady can send those types of responses without worrying about getting the guy in trouble.
Unless its a rude PM... I always response, even if to mention that im currently busy but will get back asap or a simple no thank you.. pending on situation at time.

My guess.. they dont need the money? Even still.. as simply reply would be respectful.

However, in defense... some ladies be perhaps on vacation with a SO, or touring or dealing with RL situation at the time.

Maybe if they dont reply when appt time is getting close.. cancel and go with a plan B... and maybe try again at a later date? If its a habit to not return in a timely matter.. then just write her off.
If they aren't responding to you, then the answer to your question is yes. Apparently it is too much to ask to expect a simple reply. Look at it this way, if they don't respond to you, it's a pretty good chance they are either going to flake on you or there will be some other personal disconnect during an actual appointment. Move on to the next hopeful.
Look at it this way, if they don't respond to you, it's a pretty good chance they are either going to flake on you or there will be some other personal disconnect during an actual appointment. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Or they have a real life and are busy with it... that's possible as well.
Provider etiquette is to only respond to a client within the window of time the client gives for contact. If a lady sends you a text message outside that window and your SO discovers it somehow, you will be writing another thread bitching about that.

This is why it is better in my estimation to begin contact via PMs or emails. Then a lady can send those types of responses without worrying about getting the guy in trouble. Originally Posted by tigercat

You are so hot when you're right tiger.
OP, you've been on here two years and you haven't figured out that sometimes the ladies can't get back to you right away? You could be Brad Pitt and they're not gonna get back to you right away...but I think you just wanted to vent some steam (considering your handle, lol).

It's just one of those things you gotta accept as part of this hobby. Took me awhile but I have.
to simply reply, to an appt request, via a quick text, pm, ect. Maybe you are not available or you do not see the message until afer the requested time, I think it would go a long way to get the guy to try again. If all I hear are crickets, I will be much less likely to try again.

I am not trying to be a jerk. I simply want to know if the majority, of providers, are just too overwelmed to respond to all communication. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
Maybe you should change your handle name! I sure wouldn't want to set an appointment with "TheAngryHobbyist".:hypo_h 4h:
You are so hot when you're right tiger. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
And I sure could use some body heat from you right now.

It is amazing how wide the gap in expectations lie between so many of us. Not just between the ladies and gents, but the gents themselves.

Communications are an issue. But proper communication protocols are important.

A lot of the ladies I see are legit RMTs. From an LE standpoint, an exchange of telephone calls with me is legal and I do not need a hobby phone to conduct business with them. However, if they started calling me at inopportune times, we would have a big problem.

To the OP: When you left a message with the lady, did you also say she could respond to your call at anytime before or after the desired appointment time? Did you say I want to hear from you no matter what? If not, I think she was being a good provider.

I am not trying to be a jerk. I simply want to know if the majority, of providers, are just too overwelmed to respond to all communication. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
I think the OP is spot on. In fact, he also mentioned a PM as a potential method of reply. (If a wife or SO has access to your Eccie account, you've got bigger problems than a PM.)

Lacy made a great point when she said to send "...a simple no thank you.." If you read email and electronic communication protocol, a response IS proper etiquette. In the case of texts and voice mails. Tigercat is right on.
  • Jaci
  • 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Tony I will always respond as long as you mention Jack-in-the box!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Tony I will always respond as long as you mention Jack-in-the box!!!!
Kisses,Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Nothing is too good for us Jaci, only the finest in gourmet cuisine!
  • S-Man
  • 04-09-2012, 02:20 PM
In what form of communication are you making these appointment requests? Is there only option to return your call or text? Are they not responding to a PM?

As I communicate via P411, after several days of no response, I send a polite follow up revoking the initial request. If she is unable to respond within that time, I assume her schedule is not free during the requested time.
The ones where the answer is "yes" to your question have done you a favor.