Biggest Turn Off, that one thing that really bugs you???

Whats that one thing that really can get under your skin?

For me it would have to be distraction.

If I don't have a girls full attention and focus on me, it is an instant
and absolute turn off, just about everything else you can deal with
except bad hygiene maybe.

Dismissive and disrespectful.
You know the type guys, her mind is just somewhere else.

Even if a girl might be a little awkward or lacking in some skills, if she
is giving her full attention and effort she gets my vote.

Honorable mention goes to a girl that can't seem to be able to give
you an address that you can GPS, and an unkempt incall or appearance.

Ladies, what is that one thing you wish all the guys would consider?

Of course as usual on here, any girl that needs to read this probably never will,
and probably wouldn't care anyway.

On the positive, the first complaint has only ever happened to me once.
The 'outtie' navel haunts me!...I think I will start bringing a roll of duct tape to cover them with a small piece from now on during a session.
The 'outtie' navel haunts me!...I think I will start bringing a roll of duct tape to cover them with a small piece from now on during a session. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Might be a Coke or Pepsi kind of thing.

Incidentally, this is one of those five bourbon and coke at 5:20 in the morning threads.
1. Ringing phones.
2. Knock, knock, knock..."Housekeeping!"
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Housekeeping.jpeg (4.5 KB, 1270 views)
Women hogging the passing lanes and not moving from it.
long toenails even if they are well manicured, poorly painted fingernails and a flaky attitude
Not responding to requests until she's sure it fits her schedule. At the very least a "sounds great can I get back with you when I know for sure" is appreciated.

Yanking the money out of a card and counting it in front of me without even looking at the card. Basically I'm an ATM with a dick.
I generally will answer my phone. It's so annoying to have a man just start drilling me with questions and he hasn't even said hello, much less told me his name, and often, gets aggravated when I ask him to introduce himself, first.

Although this is an extreme example, just the other week, after not wishing to answer if I squirt or do fisting without getting at least his name and some small talk out of the way, first ... he told me that his cash was his screening.

Then he said that I didn't need his name and that he wasn't going to tell me "shit". That went over nicely with me.

I told him we probably weren't a good match but thanked him for calling me.

Probably comes as no surprise, we didn't get together. Then, he called back and tried to start over. Then got mad again after saying his name was Bob and I still wouldn't see him. I was stunned at his hubris. And declined his offer.

When you're calling a stranger, some basic telephone etiquette goes a long way. But everyone here already knows that.

I generally will answer my phone. It's so annoying to have a man just start drilling me with questions and he hasn't even said hello, much less told me his name, and often, gets aggravated when I ask him to introduce himself, first.

Although this is an extreme example, just the other week, after not wishing to answer if I squirt or do fisting without getting at least his name and some small talk out of the way, first ... he told me that his cash was his screening.

Then he said that I didn't need his name and that he wasn't going to tell me "shit". That went over nicely with me.

I told him we probably weren't a good match but thanked him for calling me.

Probably comes as no surprise, we didn't get together. Then, he called back and tried to start over. Then got mad again after saying his name was Bob and I still wouldn't see him. I was stunned at his hubris. And declined his offer.

When you're calling a stranger, some basic telephone etiquette goes a long way. But everyone here already know that.

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+1

Guys like these will hope to play on a ladies desperation to get an appointment. Once there's been rude behavior, I'm not about to allow you and your angry spirit inside my body...

First impressions , even over the phone, say a lot.
Lack of response to communication.
A little customer relations goes a long way.
My top two

When a guy talks about eccie drama and other girls throughout our entire session

When a guy asks for bareback
My biggest turn off is bieng rude or treating me like I owe you something. I also hate when a guy starts trying to be mean and immature after denying them an appointment....also if your package stinks you get no action from me haha but luckily I haven't had that problem (knock on wood)
My top two

When a guy talks about eccie drama and other girls throughout our entire session

When a guy asks for bareback Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes jules I forgot thst one!! Bareback is never an option!!!!
  • L.A.
  • 12-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Upselling! That will kill the mood immediately.
There are several things, and I do not know if just one would bug me more than others about a provider, here is my list:

bad personal hygiene
ymmv card is used
making me feel like I am a number or nothing but an ATM machine/upselling
drama queen on the board, knows it all and is always picking arguments with others
she takes multiple days to get back with me on my initial inquiry to her, if at all
she goes through the motions or is scripted in her session/no IOP, much less passion itself
she does not silence or answers the phone while in session, text or talk
she has me drive all the way across town to her incall and does not respond when I get there
says one thing and does another
keeps telling me how much time I have left
she tells me how bad other guys are and because I am a hobbyist, I have to be the same
tells me her life story on my dime