Safe places to stay in Albuquerque

It's my first time to Albuquerque and I wanted to see what areas and hotels were best to stay at and any info on things to avoid would also be very helpful. Please PM me with any advice Ty
Places around Uptown... Stay away from the fairgrounds/Central ave. North corridor of I-25. maybe down by Old Town. Have fun!
Airport area.
  • EOD
  • 09-17-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm selfish, there's a nice inn and suites at the 25 and Paseo del Norte area.
I look forward to your arrival.

��
EOD
I usually stay around I 25 and Jefferson, sometimes further north towards Paseo del Norte. That part of town just seems a bit more mellow and safe to me. Then again, if you are looking for an area with better nightlife options, Uptown may be a better choice. It's closer to the college, so a younger crowd overall and a little more 'hip.'
As a hobbiest (??), I prefer to see ladies who stay in Uptown, near the airport, or I-40/Eubank areas. I usually pass on ladies who stay up north off of I-25/San Antonio/Alameda/Paseo. I find its just too much of a mess to get there from where I live (SE ABQ), traffic can be problematic (ABQ freeways have the rep of shutting down suddenly for no apparent reason), and time is usually an important factor when I hobby.
Works best for me, safe and a bit more upscale..
Yeah. I rather see girls at the airport/sunport area.