Furnishing My New Place

Ok .. So i just got a got a house in Biloxi and Im in NEED of EVERYTHING. Literally ! So Im looking for suggestion on places ( keeping in mind a very limited budget) to go.. Maybe a housewarming social.. Lol
Furniture Mart on Pass
Road has alot of stuff and is reasonably priced. It's the old Steinmart bld behind Yuki's.
Salvage World is hit or miss..but they get decent stuff from time to time.Good Luck!
Tuesday Morning or At Home store in Gulfport is my go to stores. I bought a house last year and had to shop for a lot of stuff on the low.....

Also look on Craigslist for awesome unique finds. Thrift stores sometimes have antiques and such. You can decorate like a celebrity on the fly, if you know where to bargain shop.

I live in NOLA, and a lot of my furniture came from Compass, and Ashley ect. They have sales all the time. Some places offer 12 months no interest financing for credit worthy people. I can give you lots of tips if you just hit me up!! I love to decorate.............

M.M.
I may be getting a new TV. Have a 47" Vizio that works just fine but want a bigger one. Not sure if you need a TV
Tj Maxx
Marshalls
Ross

Congrats
Make a wish list and update it often.
Great idea. Lol but its probably easier to say...so far its just myself my clothes.. I just got a pots and pans set. Other than that ...EVERYTHING
Huge thank u to Purvis !! True blessing
You are welcome! Hope it works good!
Im still in need..
;(
flea markets can be fun....and restoration on items you get there is so cool
Vivian I am no interior decorator but I will decorate those fine tits of yours if ever given the opportunity.
VG, what is your biggest need?
Ok .. So i just got a got a house in Biloxi and Im in NEED of EVERYTHING. Literally ! So Im looking for suggestion on places ( keeping in mind a very limited budget) to go.. Maybe a housewarming social.. Lol Originally Posted by Vivian Gates

Here is an idea. The old timers used to call housewarmings poundings. The term pounding came from someone would bring a pound of butter, another would bring a pound of bacon, another would bring a pound of something else. They can bring dishes, furniture, whatever ... Before you know it the new home owner has everything to get started.
a pounding...sounds like a cool idea