Nothing surprises me

Nothing really surprises me anymore but out of curiosity how many gentlemen have experienced a blumpkin? Ladies have you ever or would you ever? LMAO I'm sure I won't get many honest responses but I'm sure there will be a lot of Google searching lol.
Do NOT do a search of that!!!

I remember when you told me about that and I was like "No damn way!"
Sounds like I don't need to know.

JaG
Curiosity Killed The Cat !
Just say no!
Curiosity Killed The Cat ! Originally Posted by LoveXO.Tara
Killed it all the way lol.
Ewwwwwwww!!! How Gross...
M.M.
I wished I wouldn't have looked now.
LOL, YEH, I had to look it up. Sho not my cup of tea
Lol I definitely got everyone's attention. I had a request for it and my 1st response was wtf is that? So I googled and my next response was WTF!!! Then I laughed and wondered how a lady would charge for that. I think I might have to update my activities list that I don't participate in lol. We have been having fun with the convo on FB and thought I might bring it here.
Do NOT do a search of that!!!

I remember when you told me about that and I was like "No damn way!" Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Lol this comes from a guy who has a link that says don't click this link
Might be fun to pretend doing it but not really doing it
I've been waiting to see what you might would say Moonchild lol
Stupid Google. And stupid me for not heeding everyone's advice. I'm going to need a minute - or a few days to get rid of that thought.
Lol I'm sorry Barry. Honestly the other thread that's been going on made me think of this subject LMAO. But anyhow I'll see if I can come up with a better image for you.