Did you know?

Good evening ladies and gents

I'm sure we can all agree that great hygiene plays a big role in having a fun rendezvous with our partner. How about a shout out to the ladies that go the extra mile to have impeccable hygiene, you know that one exceptionally clean lady who is always freshly showered and wiped down with the sweetest odor and a sweet taste?
Well said
  • Ashi
  • 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM
K D, not only shoutout, but it is the only way or the highway. Just as many providers here emphasize a clean and groomed customer, the bar is even higher for them. Fortunately I never witnessed contrary, but I am mostly an AMP rat. The few incalls I had were impeccable, but others might have more to,say.

I subscribe to the shoutout!
I've had some very weird encounters with people and hygiene if I'm not happy with your b.o I will ask for you to shower. It's very rare though , usually gents come ready showered clean which makes me more comfortable with you.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2015, 11:37 PM
I went with a eccie girl and she smelled like funky kitty, I hinted go take a shower and she said I just did wtf? I passed on daty, ladies! Bird baths on the sink do not count. Take the time and wash the kitty correctly please.
Scented lube doesnt count either.
Nobody likes shweaty balls this time of year prefer a quick shower before I start the session and if the young lady wants to join me even better
I always make sure that i am showered and well groomed before any session i go to and i except her to do the same. its always a buzz kill when you get down to business and something just doesnt smell right. I never feel comfortable in those situations and just try to fight through it. lol So appreciate all you ladies out there that are clean, fresh and ready to make a good impression. It goes a long way, cleanliness and a good attitude make you candidate for return visits.
  • Ashi
  • 08-24-2015, 06:59 AM
IMHO: Shower twice: prior to mtg and there too, mostly for the ladies, even if they say it is not necessary. If they join me it is a treat and very intimate feeling. Many times one more shower before leaving if available. Same for legit deep tissue massages. Moreover, is a sign of respect on both sides.

Never had yet a bad experience but that would be a show stopper ... A Bubble bath was nice too. I also appreciate the Listerine shot before and after. Bottom line, openly communicating about the shower makes things better. Always.
as a man of heavier than normal men i make sure every inch of my fatass is cleaned very rigoriously. i already look like jabba the hut i dont need to smell like i just did a 10k marathon in 100 degree weather with 100% humidity through a sewage treatment plant.

guys be kind to your providers and wash yo nasty ass and i mean every inch. So far i have been lucky and havent run into a provider that forgot this idea of bathing before a session and i hope i never do.
So what is the "did you know" here, again?
clean and showered and shaved all the way ,
So what is the "did you know" here, again? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
yeah, i dont get it either, other than clean yo asses.
yeah, i dont get it either, other than clean yo asses. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
LMAO
So what is the "did you know" here, again? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That eating fruit makes your taste better