Photos?

Hi everyone!

I hope this finds you well. I really don't know where to post this, so bear with me or send me in the right direction. I believe it is officially time, LOL actually way past the time, to get some new / better / official photos taken of myself for my showcase and my ads Etc. If anybody can direct me to someone who will help me out, trade for services, a nice novice who wants to work on their portfolio LOL I am here for you! Also I have a friend or two in need of such services so we can work out some fun times. PM me here, or text me for a much faster reply at 716-241-9010. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance and I hope to see you all very very soon.

XOXO
Brandi 💋
well ifs ya be lookin ...fer shit pics yer ...plastic man ...knows whos direction ...ta points ya in

...shoot a pm ta ...plasti jigger ...if ya needs ...that bottom a ...the barrel service
Thanks?
Ben Dover probably knows a guy....
I might too....
Ben has taken some nice shots
Ben has taken some nice shots Originally Posted by lilylivered
I can second that. I've got another shoot coming up soon!
Yes indeed!
I can second that. I've got another shoot coming up soon! Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
I can't wait to see that!!
I can't wait to see that!! Originally Posted by cymbals
Better to see her again!!
Ben has taken some nice shots Originally Posted by lilylivered
I’ve heard he occasionally takes photos, too.
Better to see her again!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
Positively!!!
So.... Have you had a chance to get the pictures done yet?
Nothing against those mentioned already of course, but another option is Aideen in Cuse. She did mine and I absolutely love them.
She's really really good!
I like her and I like her work.