Olympic Doping: Now Anything Goes

The Olympics have lost all integrity. With the current decisions to allow the Russian figure skater to compete despite testing positive for a banned substance has destroyed the believability of the outcomes of any Olympic competition.

I recognize that the skater herself probably had no active role in this. As a minor under the control of coaches and trainers she has little input into it. But the principle affects every other competitor at the Olympics and in international competition in general.
Agree.
This will be the way it is under the chinese led united nations! Anyone actually think the olympics arnt controlled by the u n and china?
The Olympics have lost all integrity. With the current decisions to allow the Russian figure skater to compete despite testing positive for a banned substance has destroyed the believability of the outcomes of any Olympic competition.

I recognize that the skater herself probably had no active role in this. As a minor under the control of coaches and trainers she has little input into it. But the principle affects every other competitor at the Olympics and in international competition in general. Originally Posted by ICU 812
its just not only that.

IOC has allowed minors to compete in the games. they should not be in there.
Actually, if you read her claim: She drank from a glass of water that her grandaddy had used to take his heart meds. But that's not the funny part. The funny part is the IOC let her skate after that whopper anyway.

I recognize that the skater herself probably had no active role in this. As a minor under the control of coaches and trainers she has little input into it. But the principle affects every other competitor at the Olympics and in international competition in general. Originally Posted by ICU 812
They have become proficient at stalling the inevitable outcome by appealing and appealing.
Allowing continued participation during appeals is a core issue.
Well, you gotta hand it to the Ruskies for coming up with a foolproof plan

They dope up some talented but underage skater, the IOC catches her, but can’t say anything about it because of her age.

Kind of like a catch 22.
who else didn't watch the ending ceremony of the phony china Olympics?
I saw nothing. Nothing.
I saw nothing. Nothing. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This will be the way it is under the chinese led united nations! Anyone actually think the olympics arnt controlled by the u n and china? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes.
who else didn't watch the ending ceremony of the phony china Olympics? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you Donald Trump