Advice for the ladies

I would really appreciate more of the ladies giving a full hour for an hour's donation. If I wanted a half hour, I would pay the half hour rate. I hate being rushed. Also, I wish more of the ladies would list the city in their ads. West Texas covers a lot of towns.
i have never received less than a full hour for an hour donation.
i have never received less than a full hour for an hour donation. Originally Posted by john_deere
JD. They might be more mindful towards you. You are afterall a little more outspoken. Not mean. Just more lively. Some kindler gentler men might not be getting the same full hour treatment.

Then again men. Its up to us to say something if they shortchange us. Write those reviews and dont puss out and put a yes if its really a no thinking the ROS will cover your butt.
I've noticed it mostly with the younger, newer ladies. I am an older man and it is possible that it has more to do with me. In any case, I have decided to stick to the more mature ladies and leave the young ladies to those more equipped to handle them. Ugh. lol
I think getting the full hour is less a result of the reputation of the guy, and more a reflection on the character of the provider. Book time with top-tier women, and you'll get top-teir service.
Jag if you finish in 20min get a massage for the rest of the time or try msog. the massage is a personal fav of mine.
I admit, I must be insane. I keep paying for an hour and I am still shocked every time I'm back in my car within 40 minutes. Textbook definition.
The only times I have been short changed on time have been when I have decided that I am ready to move on and left a bit early. I have had numerous 'hours' that lasted somewhat longer. A few have lasted much longer. But mostly I avoid the younger BP type providers, so maybe I have just chosen well????
The only times I have been short changed on time have been when I have decided that I am ready to move on and left a bit early. I have had numerous 'hours' that lasted somewhat longer. A few have lasted much longer. But mostly I avoid the younger BP type providers, so maybe I have just chosen well???? Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
I think this plays a huge part in it. Any time I've seen a lady that's only on here we've both been aware of the clock but not in an obvious way, we were just aware that some time had passed and it was never rushed. Almost all ladies I've seen associated with bp have been clock watchers who didn't hide it, and as soon as I was finished they were up and dressed within minutes. Whether I blew after being with her for 20 minutes or 55 minutes.
Don't providers attempt a second go around if you finish early.....I thought that was an unwritten rule....lol
I will take as many as you can give me.....I like the challenge .....and sucking dick.

But really....isn't this the expectation?
If you schedule and hour you should get and hour...even if nothing happens.
Why is that so hard to understand?
We need to figure out a way to clone Kami

We need more like her
Don't providers attempt a second go around if you finish early.....I thought that was an unwritten rule... Originally Posted by kami405
Um....NO. LOL
Unless she agrees to msog beforehand. And thats usually an upcharge. At least in my experiances. In 90% of my sessions. Once I shot, they were putting clothes right back on.

Course half of my sessions are BP girls. Not many eccie chicks out in the boonies. I have to hit bigger cities soon.
Kami: you are my kind of girl! You should visit El Paso sometime.

I have found this varies from provider to provider. I can say that, as a customer, the best providers give you MSOG without you having to ask. The fact is the hour was booked and paid for, so if I get off once, or three times, what does it matter?

Don't providers attempt a second go around if you finish early.....I thought that was an unwritten rule....lol
I will take as many as you can give me.....I like the challenge .....and sucking dick.

Why is that so hard to understand? Originally Posted by kami405
I recently had an appointment with a provider...not 10 seconds into the session (outcall) she was naked as the day was long...so why keep her waiting......but not 15 minutes into the hhr session, she was out the door. Next time, I will TRY to keep her clothes on....well atleast her bra and panties on to maybe get to know them a little better

Why is that so hard to understand? Originally Posted by kami405
Sometimes it takes a while to learn what combo you need to enter during DATY to get the monster kill.

I've had a few sessions where it's 45mins into an hour session before I blow, I don't expect another go after that. But just bullshit with me for at least 10 minutes before trying to scoot me out the door.

All the guys understand what you're saying, but we've all been there where the lady can't wait to get us out the door no matter how much time we have left.