BP Scarlett - More Games Absolutely NO Fun

I already reported in last weeks post how she stood me up.

Imagine my suprise when she sent me a text message Saturday night asking if I still want to "hang out". So considering that she initiated the contact, and having read how sweet she is and blah blah blah, I said sure, let's hang out. We set it up for noon today. I had an appointment out of the office that was schedule to end at 11 so it would work our perfectly. I planned to have enough time to shower at the gym which is close to where we were supposed to meet.

Guess what, no answer when I called at 11. I stopped to buy her some nice chocolates anyway and called again right before showering at 11:30. No answer.

Called again at 12, 12:15 and 12:30. no answer, no answer, no fucking answer.

I don't know how a silly little twit like her can develop a decent reputation as a provider. I'm sure this can't be the first time she's pulled this on people. She is either a complete air head, or completely inconsiderate of other people.

Either way, there are too many decent providers out there to waste time with a loser like her.
Damn Dog, I'd blow her off. Like you said there are too many reputable providers to be waisting time with someone like that.
Aw, you bought her chocolates? That's really sweet! No sarcasm here.
I already reported in last weeks post how she stood me up.

Imagine my suprise when she sent me a text message Saturday night asking if I still want to "hang out". So considering that she initiated the contact, and having read how sweet she is and blah blah blah, I said sure, let's hang out. We set it up for noon today. I had an appointment out of the office that was schedule to end at 11 so it would work our perfectly. I planned to have enough time to shower at the gym which is close to where we were supposed to meet.

Guess what, no answer when I called at 11. I stopped to buy her some nice chocolates anyway and called again right before showering at 11:30. No answer.

Called again at 12, 12:15 and 12:30. no answer, no answer, no fucking answer.

I don't know how a silly little twit like her can develop a decent reputation as a provider. I'm sure this can't be the first time she's pulled this on people. She is either a complete air head, or completely inconsiderate of other people.

Either way, there are too many decent providers out there to waste time with a loser like her. Originally Posted by marco2007

why don't you send jacquie your chocolate!
I ate them to console myself. It was the least I could do. They were absolutely delicious. White chocolate and milk chocolate Lindts. YUMM