URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/133343 [corrected link- GM]
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: near 183 and valley ridge
Activities: FBSM, FV, MT, L1
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Very thin, tiny waist, pics are real on RubRatings with black hair
Recommendation: Yes
Are those really her pictures?
1 might be her I suspect the other with blonde hair are very fake.
Um.......
Sounds like my review word for word.....WTF?
Good catch Blackmale!
RTM this review. May not be legit!
RTM this review. May not be legit! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
There is no way this review is legit. I posted the day before and it looks like you copied and pasted the first half of my review. Write your on a real review!
This review smells. There are two gals in the ad.
Good grief!
Plagerism
There is no way this review is legit. I posted the day before and it looks like you copied and pasted the first half of my review. Write your on a real review! Originally Posted by Iflyhigh10
So now you're barking that I copied and pasted your review??? Write my own review??? Really??? May I ask what the fuck are you talking about??? I have nothing to do with copying anything. Anybody can clearly see that this was someone else and not me. All I did was call it out and I get blamed for copying a review. Ha! WTF?
So now you're barking that I copied and pasted your review??? Write my own review??? Really??? May I ask what the fuck are you talking about??? I have nothing to do with copying anything. Anybody can clearly see that this was someone else and not me. All I did was call it out and I get blamed for copying a review. Ha! WTF? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Not you the original person that posted the review. Still learning the format on here.
Not you the original person that posted the review. Still learning the format on here. Originally Posted by Iflyhigh10
You replied to my quote and directed towards me saying "you" and write your own real review. It looks like you are addressing me. You See that?
You are an idiot. It was either a typographical error or he clicked reply to the wrong post but nobody in this thread other than your dumbass thinks that he was addressing anyone but the original poster.