11 arrested in Denton 😳😳

Denton don't fuck around!
and you thought "Mean Green" had to do with the University of North Texas.. it actually means "coerced cash"!
Moved to coed
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2017, 03:18 PM
Some look alright, are the guys the pimps or tricks?
8 girls were arrested Denton is not a good place to be
Yep no joke stay the hell away from Denton.
  • 05-22-2017, 03:54 PM
Addison, Lewisville, and Carrollton (Denton county)which the majority of the the last 2 cities are in dont look at the hobby as a victim less crime. They have been on high alert since Aprils shootout and rescue.
I don't understand how they can promote this as a human trafficking operation without putting the ages of the girls in the story.
I don't understand how they can promote this as a human trafficking operation without putting the ages of the girls in the story. Originally Posted by Alastair

I was wondering how this is human trafficking also. By taking 8 hookers off the streets, now their pimps have to get 8 new hookers to replace them. Almost sounds like it's promoting trafficking.
I don't understand how they can promote this as a human trafficking operation without putting the ages of the girls in the story. Originally Posted by Alastair
looks like you are assuming adults can't be trafficked.. they absolutely can be.
Funny that the black guy in the pictures looks mad as hell and the girl next to him looks happy as can be.
  • Brot
  • 05-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Law enforcement and the media like a bit of hyperbole with their portrayals of their do good. Doubt they would have released photographs if the women were minors or victims of trafficking. Pretty shitty of them to do so if they are going to call it trafficking.

“This operation was focused on rescuing victims of human trafficking who often are too afraid to reach out for help or do not have the ability to do so on their own,” said Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree.
Funny that the black guy in the pictures looks mad as hell and the girl next to him looks happy as can be. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Homeboy's meal tickets just taken away. Probably has that nasty look because he may, God forbid, have to get a job.
Homeboy's meal tickets just taken away. Probably has that nasty look because he may, God forbid, have to get a job. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Or find some more hoes. Either way, he has to hit the pavement
Explains the frown. Girl next to him smiling like it's prom.