Visiting from Houston

I don't do reviews anymore but these ladies deserve some recognition.
I will start by saying that Dallas whores are lacking in taking care of business. I only use p411 to set appointments. I contacted smurfy and hot Megan. No reply from them. I tried setting up with Reagan Drake but her tcb sucked. There were only two that actually took care of business.
Berkleigh - Fucking amazing TCB. BCD amazing , definitely a pleaser. I can't say enough good things about her.
Ginger #1. Gorgeous milf and sweet lady. Can't wait to see her again.

Both of these ladies are fantastic.
If a provider doesn't reply it doesn't necessarily mean her TCB sucks...they may have been busy or just not working at the moment...maybe even possibly they weren't interested in meeting....

Have you never been ignored by a provider before?

Berkleigh is pretty much a Dallas Legend around here....she never disappoints from what I know and have read...

Most of the ladies in the 30 something crowd know how to handle business...
Berkleigh - Fucking amazing TCB. BCD amazing , definitely a pleaser. I can't say enough good things about her.

. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been traveling...Thank you for compliments! We had a great time!

Berkleigh is pretty much a Dallas Legend around here....she never disappoints from what I know and have read...

Most of the ladies in the 30 something crowd know how to handle business... Originally Posted by Analeese
Thanks so much girl!
If a provider doesn't reply it doesn't necessarily mean her TCB sucks...they may have been busy or just not working at the moment...maybe even possibly they weren't interested in meeting....

Have you never been ignored by a provider before?

Most of the ladies in the 30 something crowd know how to handle business... Originally Posted by Analeese
Lmfao Berkleigh is a legend now that was funny!!!!
You mentioned you are from Houston. If you hobby in Houston is your reponse from providers based in Houston better than the "Dallas whores"? Or is this endemic of "all whores?"