How many more gaffes and faux pas can Biden make before November?

He's got 3 months. I hope he can make a few racial slurs. I hope there's video of him saying the n word.
As many as he can.
He's got 3 months. I hope he can make a few racial slurs. I hope there's video of him saying the n word. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
Joe Biden is so stupid he can't pronounce the "N word", lol.
Trump can't utter the word "anonymous"...he tried twice at a rally a few months back...and gave up.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 06:27 PM
mm cannot present anything other than flush mmes and propaganda pics.

such a deficit of Imagination among the marxist left.
Why don't you count the Biden gaffes and I will track The Conspiracies and Hoaxes Chump puts forth ;

And come Nov we will see who has more.

Chump says "This will be the Most Rigged Election Ever"

And it will be ; By Chump !!
Trump can't utter the word "anonymous"...he tried twice at a rally a few months back...and gave up. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You and pics...
Where is that pic of Halle Berry HoleMole...you tried twice
You give up
You're a complete failure
You're right.

No one can make shit up like you trumpys.

such a deficit of Imagination among the marxist left. Originally Posted by oeb11
He's got 3 months. I hope he can make a few racial slurs. I hope there's video of him saying the n word. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
And you bitch about Biden when Trump, in an interview, couldn’t even pronounce the word YOSEMITE
and it seems he doesn’t even know what YOSEMITE IS.
just remember that Trump is the racist bigot. I wouldn’t want you to forget.

such a deficit of Imagination among the marxist left. Originally Posted by oeb11

The Trumptard right has too much imagination....explains all the moronic conspiracy theories y'all like to spread
"They" won't let him participate in a debate . . .my prediction.

I am less concerned that Biden will be president, and more concerned that if he IS elected . . .who will actually be pulling the strings? It won't matter if he really is a "moderate".

His wife for one. Go find out who she actually is. Everyone else in Democrst Party will try to get a piece of him.
^^Oh they will not let him "live " debate , and the LSM idiots will ignore all biideen bad stuff
If I were as prone to gaffes as Biden I wouldn’t want to continue to receive such abuse from the public so I would install Kamala Harris as VP so people could abuse that arrogant prosecutor of 1500 smokers and laugh about smoking it herself.
Biden will have a LOT of gaffes if the DNC lets him speak.

But it will still be about half as many as Trump will have.

Biden makes gaffes because of dementia.

Trump makes gaffes because he is an unintelligent sociopath with no filter.

We are screwed either way.
How many more gaffes and faux pas can Biden make before November? Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

375. But that's only if he does not hold any news conferences or debates.
3,368 if he does.