Miu and Amii back at Blossom K

Two of my ATFs back at Blossom K
If you’re gonna promote at least be a good promoter and add the damn link so it’s convenient for paying customers. I’m not going to do it for you. That’s your job!

No link means someone’s gotta scroll through the promoter PSA / review mine field in the forum. Your customer might get blown away by another promoter PSA or review looking for the link you should have included here. Common sense.
  • Aoi
  • 07-08-2023, 11:32 AM
https://www.blossom-k.com/

For those who don’t know
Kind of giving yourself away there, Aoi...
Hey how can I apply to be Promoter and Scheduler at Blossom-K?

Their current Scheduler is so lazy and dumb, always late responding and causing scheduling conflicts in and out

Their current Scheduler is so lazy and dumb, always late responding and causing scheduling conflicts in and out Originally Posted by veloztec
I have never had an issue with the scheduler at BK. What happened?

Their current Scheduler is so lazy and dumb, always late responding and causing scheduling conflicts in and out Originally Posted by veloztec

I like to book a day or two ahead of time... last time I tried to book, was told I could only do same day. I havnt tried since that day. I may try and see if they changed their tune one of these days.
The only time I had an appointment not go through was if a lady suddenly experienced her monthly lady times. Otherwise,the booker was always professional and fast