Sorry guys , this is the only way I can get this message across

Everything you wrote in that letter was so incredibly far off base I don't even know where to start. I just wanted you to know , you don't have to worry about me trying to do anything. First off I wouldn't even know what to do with any info and Im just not that kind of person. Second it's 100 percent impossible that anyone said anything about you and I in the same sentence. There is not a single person besides a mod that even knew we were friends. I never told a soul. You take care.
Everything you wrote in that letter was so incredibly far off base I don't even know where to start. I just wanted you to know , you don't have to worry about me trying to do anything. First off I wouldn't even know what to do with any info and Im just not that kind of person. Second it's 100 percent impossible that anyone said anything about you and I in the same sentence. There is not a single person besides a mod that even knew we were friends. I never told a soul. You take care. Originally Posted by purtybaby
PLEASE call me so we can have make up sex?
is this more why threAds should not be closed?????

just askin
No dear. When I want to post a threAd I put my specials or availibility in my signature line and make a bs post on a thread I really don't care to comment on so everyone can see it. I'm pretty black and white like that.
ok carry on
She really should post some taint in her threADS.
If y'all really believe I think posting some dramatic crap in a public forum is going to garner me positive attention , hate to say it but your wrong . If I'm going to take heat for it anyway however ...

I am just sitting around rubbing my fingers over my pretty pink pussy and licking my lips. Just wishing I had a dick in my mouth. How I wish I had something to pump some excitement in my day. There's your threAd boys.
Whew, I thought I screwed up again. These damn letters will be my end one day.

But as I told everybody PB and F2C are best friends and are rubbing one out together virtually all the time.... Whew ...

Hope your message will be received. Hobby long and prosperous !!!
If y'all really believe I think posting some dramatic crap in a public forum is going to garner me positive attention , hate to say it but your wrong . If I'm going to take heat for it anyway however ...

I am just sitting around rubbing my fingers over my pretty pink pussy and licking my lips. Just wishing I had a dick in my mouth. How I wish I had something to pump some excitement in my day. There's your threAd boys. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Maybe you should check your PM'S instead!?